Resistant Starch

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

I've been hearing a lot about resistant starch lately. Does anyone have or can direct me to any good information about it uses and benefits or even personal experiences with it.Here is a little information.https://www.bulletproofexec.com/is-there-such-a-thing-as-bulletproof-resistant-starch/http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-Potato-24-Ounce/dp/B004VLVCGU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0013JQOKW&linkCode=as2&tag=bulletpexecut-20

Gnomer
    Participant

i used that exact starch for a few weeks.. started low dose like a couple tsp but gave me horrible gas so i stopped using it..

Peter Hunt
    Participant

You could try plantain flour. I've personally had no problems with 'Encosa Farina' I think it's called, which is just another brand of potato starch. Up to about 50g daily now. Any gassy problems should subside and is probably your 'good' gut bacteria overpowering your 'bad'.

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

You could try plantain flour. I've personally had no problems with 'Encosa Farina' I think it's called, which is just another brand of potato starch. Up to about 50g daily now. Any gassy problems should subside and is probably your 'good' gut bacteria overpowering your 'bad'.

That was going to be my next question. How much and when do you take it? 50g, all at once before bed or with a meal or ..?

Gnomer
    Participant

i'd start low like 10g just to make sure you don't have any issues with it

Gl;itch.e

that is just a guess at best! gas and flatulence etc is not a good sign.

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

Excellent! Thanks for the responses.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Resistant Starch

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?