Results

• This topic has 6 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

SummerWolf

I would like to know, has anyone got good results with Shockwave?Im used to a 3 days routine and just started this week to the 5 days shockwave while being on CNS...But when peaking at the forums, there doesnt seem to be lots about results...EDIT: I mean, I have seen the results page, but I wonder about people that are following SW... because the results page doesnt seem to have a lot of people following SW.

Gnomer
    Participant

i just started shockwave and currently on week 2.. seems to be working well so far.. waiting till at least 30 days and maybe even 60 days in to posts results though.. i also have a very rogue CBL eating routine

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

Same here, 2 weeks on SW and im liking it,Seems tough but our body doesnt get that much sore,I dont know about the gains but i notice a nice stimulus with the protocol

SummerWolf

On my 3rd week.I like this. Very very much.

SummerWolf

Still doing CNS and Shockwave with a few variations. Definitely seeing changes. 4th week. Did 1 month of 5x5 Stronglifts before. Coming out of a bulged / hernia in C5-C6 of my spine. Things going better than expected. The big guys at the gym are actually talking to me and wondering what type of routine I am doing. I am in no way big, well... I do need to lose some fat.Weight wise, I barely lose anything. Fat wise, things are definitely better, and muscle definition is starting to show.Im actually surprised at how much I love this routine!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I didn't care for the old Shockwave.  The new Shockwave on the phone app is very good.

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

I use it now only for guidance, Tryping the weights and doing the PSR by it is not effective, so i mark all the exercises and i do a simulation at home about the weights, looking for the past WO's, and seems good to go,Legs today was like that, and my phone apreciates it, no more sweaty iphone 🙂

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I use it now only for guidance, Tryping the weights and doing the PSR by it is not effective, so i mark all the exercises and i do a simulation at home about the weights, looking for the past WO's, and seems good to go,Legs today was like that, and my phone apreciates it, no more sweaty iphone 🙂

Yea I would just use it for the exercises.  I actually tried going through the whole thing and it was just a pain in the ass.

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

Today i did some modifications, it was arms and shoulder day, and on the PSR sets i did 7x3 instead of 5x3 and all the exercises of 2 or 3 sets, i did 4,I guess thats the more volume that its needed and i liked it a lot 🙂

SummerWolf

Would a 3day spread be too much instead of 5?Monday: Chest / CoreTuesday: Legs / BackWednesday: Shoulder / CoreThursday: Back / LegsFriday: Chest/ CoreSaturday: ShouldersIm assuming being on CNS would be too much, so following CBL instead... could this work or be too much for the body?Assuming that someone follows the exact exercise of SW without doing the X.

Martin Tran
    Participant

I didn't care for the old Shockwave.  The new Shockwave on the phone app is very good.

I don't have an iPhone. How is the Shockwave in the app store better than 1.4?

Richard Schmitt

You customize it for you

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

It haves some limitations on the plan area but otherwise, the exercises are pretty good 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Results

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?