?’s about CNS

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Petey G
    Keymaster

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've recently bought the book after seeing an article in men's fitness magazine. I noticed that the article mentioned taking Creatine and the book does not. Is Creatine benificial for anyone on this diet or only for the weight lifters?Also I see In Keifers new post that he says to skip breakfast, is that for CBL or CNS, or both?Thanks

Damon Amato
    Participant

I don't see much reason to be taking creatine if you aren't pushing around heavy weights.Skipping breakfast can apply to both programs.  Depends on your goals and training (or lack thereof) regimen.

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

Skipping breakfast is good for practically everything. Go to http://www.carbbackloading.com and get the free e-pamphlet on it! 😀 Creatine is anti-catabolic, so I guess it could probably help you keep your muscle mass even if you're not training.

amedio

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've recently bought the book after seeing an article in men's fitness magazine. I noticed that the article mentioned taking Creatine and the book does not. Is Creatine benificial for anyone on this diet or only for the weight lifters?Also I see In Keifers new post that he says to skip breakfast, is that for CBL or CNS, or both?Thanks

Welcome to the forum friend! My name is Peter Goens. Haha! I find humor in that.I do not THINK it would be a problem taking creatine if you are not working out. I would not do a loading phase being that you are not though. Creatine might help keeps your muscles firm though.

Petey G

Cool, thanks for the insight guys…

Petey G

Ok, so I got a new question.This should probably go into the supplement section, but I saw a product I was intrigued in. It's called BCAA Peak Leucine Loaded by Inner Armour. Here's a linkhttp://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/bcaa-peak.htmlI know that Leucine is essential for working out on CNS. It also has Isoleuciine and Valine, which are converted to glucose during your workouts. Is this to be avoided? I don't have much knowledge about this type of stuff so any help will do.

Newfiedan
    Participant

No supplement is essential, beneficial yes, essential no. In terms of bcaas the only one worth taking is lecuine, its cheapest in powder form and readily available. They do not convert to glucose for energy to the best of my knowledge, they do however trigger insulin response which is a hormonal trigger for anabolism if used correctly. Leucine activates the mtor receptor so that is why he recommends it.

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

At a 12/1/1 ratio its probably fine.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

?’s about CNS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?