Saw an article in Mens Fitness about this …

• This topic has 7 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

JPF
    Keymaster

… according to the magazine, you eat just eat less than 30g of carbs for 9 days straight and on the night of the 10th day, you eat as many carbs as you can.  And then just repeat.Is that all there is to it?

Damon Amato
    Participant

the answer is either “yes, but”, or “no, sort of”.  In other words, you should buy the book.

Petey G

Yea,  buy the book. It's is a little old, but it gets you on the right path. It explains everything you need to know to work the diet the right way. Plus your supporting the man who developed the diet.

Newfiedan
    Participant

You can easily spend that much on a junk supplement so in my opinion its worth buying for sure, then once you see how well it works you can move onto carb backloading.

kvndai

in my honest opinion, best 15 dollars i've ever spent. after the first 9 days i saw dramatic fat loss especially in my abdomen area. definitely try it.

Naomi Most

in my honest opinion, best 15 dollars i've ever spent. after the first 9 days i saw dramatic fat loss especially in my abdomen area. definitely try it.

That's good to know, because we're going to be revamping and re-releasing it later in the year and it'll probably come up in price.  So now's a great time to buy it... the theory is all the same, it's the refinements and special conditions that need to be updated (e.g. skipping breakfast).

Richard Schmitt

That's good to know, because we're going to be revamping and re-releasing it later in the year and it'll probably come up in price.  So now's a great time to buy it... the theory is all the same, it's the refinements and special conditions that need to be updated (e.g. skipping breakfast).

Just like everything else y'all will offer us, I'm buying it hands down.

Robone

Naomi, not to get ahead of myself ( ourselves , whatever ) but will the revamp be available in print or just download ? Maybe you've already decided not to pursue print version . Thanks

Naomi Most

Naomi, not to get ahead of myself ( ourselves , whatever ) but will the revamp be available in print or just download ? Maybe you've already decided not to pursue print version . Thanks

We are pursuing a print version, so both versions will be available.We're hoping to have CBL in print this summer, followed by an updated Carb Nite at the end of this year.  CN will take a lot of work, though, as we need to get it laid out for print.

masZUL
    Participant

the theory is all the same, it's the refinements and special conditions that need to be updated (e.g. skipping breakfast).

Funny, I had noticed that as I was reading but I know how that goes.  I've been there, but I'm lucky my situation didn't really have an official release like a book does so that I can make adjustments like this on the fly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Saw an article in Mens Fitness about this …

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?