Shockwave & CBL

• This topic has 11 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Is anyone using shockwave with CBL?

jcgomez

I am doing Shockwave Jacked–i.e., CBL SA and SW.

P.J.
    Participant

I am doing Shockwave Jacked--i.e., CBL SA and SW.

How is it working for you?

jcgomez

Take a look at my avatar and my stats and decide for yourself. I have been beyond pleased.

mda1125

Shockwave and CBL as well.  I've seen a few threads saying it doesn't work as well with CBL and it's more for Carb Nite because it's not as intense.All I know is, it's pretty intense for me and I'm moving quickly and it's taking about 60 minutes to get thru the workouts.I've done many different types of workouts and this is no more or less intense than anything else. (although I've never done powerlifting style workouts)

Jack O'Neill

Try the heavy version of Shockwave Protocol. This is, according to Kiefer, clearly oriented to CBLI would say SP std for CBL SAand Heavy Duty for CBL DB

Roadblock
    Participant

Try the heavy version of Shockwave Protocol. This is, according to Kiefer, clearly oriented to CBLI would say SP std for CBL SAand Heavy Duty for CBL DB

+1Heavy Duty is the way to go for DB for sure.RB

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Hey I'm looking at getting into the SW program after my comp. I want to work it with CBL.Thinking of doing the heavy duty program, but I have a question - so the HD program utilise the 'levels' system based on how you feel?Or am i better off trialling the normal SW system first before switching to HD.

Seeking optimal health & performance for myself & others at:
    Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Damon Amato
    Participant

I typically run SW heavy duty but today for instance, I felt sapped for energy, so I basically did regular SW legs.  You can easily run it that way.

Roadblock
    Participant

Hey I'm looking at getting into the SW program after my comp. I want to work it with CBL.Thinking of doing the heavy duty program, but I have a question - so the HD program utilise the 'levels' system based on how you feel?Or am i better off trialling the normal SW system first before switching to HD.

Depends on what kind of program you are using now. Are you following a heavy duty type program currently?RB

Alex Fergus
    Participant

I have been doing mor eof a BB routine – 10-12 reps, 90sec rest etc, and alot of isolation work (my big comp is this sunday).But i am an ex PLer and I want to get back into some SERIOUS heavy lifting, with all the big lifts etc, and try and put some size (so i'll be using CBL).Thinking of working in his Bench Challenge program as well.Is a 4 day split ok for all of this?

Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Caino
    Participant

What is this bench challenge you speak of gentlemen

Alex Fergus
    Participant

http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/forum/index.php?topic=2945.0;topicseen

Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Caino
    Participant

Ah shit, its stil saying its off limits! Emailed them a hundred times still nothing

Carlos22

I am trying to get started and am confused about which protocol to use.The options I've read are...1. SW HD with CBL because the reg SW doesnt work well with CBL. The problem with this is I dont have a partner, so I cant do negatives.2. Reg SW with CBL is fine as long as its SA and not DB.I think 2 will work for me since I am 221 lbs at 21% BF. I plan to CBL like this...Lunch Grilled chicken salad or some peanutsPre Training AM Shake/CoffeePost Training AM Shake/Coffee and 2 bananasDinner Baked BBQ Chicken and white riceDessert A few bowls of sugary cereal with skim milk.Since I am not sure if the reg SW is intense enough, should I try and count calories (under 3000) and/or carbs (under 300)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shockwave & CBL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?