Shockwave ideal for CNS?

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kaprice

Is Shockwave an ideal workout for Carb Nite?I got a slight pull in my ham (up high near my glut) a few weeks ago. It started on a treadmill sprint and then hit again on a PR attempt on squats. I also notice a very slight discomfort in my left shoulder. AND, I think I have Mouse Elbow (similar to tennis or golf elbow) and due to being at the computer all day every day.  It has affected my grip and some upper body exercises.But, even though CNS doesn't seem to need lifting for results, I don't really want to skip working out, altogether.So, even if SW is great for CNS, do I dare start it up given the above?

Kaprice

I think I found my answer. From the SW book:

Diet: The diet portion for the Ripped Shockwave is Carb Nite®. The detailscan be found at http://carbnite.com.

I'd still like to get some feedback from those who are actually doing it (or have done it).

Damon Amato
    Participant

doing CNS + SW right now, still gaining strength but very slow and some days I'm only able to the level 1 exercises.Haven't exercised in two weeks, came back today and pause/pressed bench press at 230lbx2, same weight I did a full two weeks ago while on CBL.

Kaprice

Thanks for the response. Yeah, I get the impression the workout during CNS isn't so much for big gains but to avoid muscle loss and to assist the fat loss.How long have you been on CNS?

Richard Schmitt

I'm trying to figure out an ideal training program for CNS as well. The two I want are either Shockwave as it is with no modifications, or Layne Nortons PHAT Routine. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Damon Amato
    Participant

Thanks for the response. Yeah, I get the impression the workout during CNS isn't so much for big gains but to avoid muscle loss and to assist the fat loss.How long have you been on CNS?

been on CNS for two weeks, did a month of CBL before that, did 3 months of CNS before that, 1 month of CBL before that, 2-3 months of CNS before that I think.  Depends on what I feel like doing.  I've got fat to lose, but lifting really heavy shit is fun too.  While on CNS I lose a shit ton of water and look ripped, but only gorge on carbs once a week.  While on CBL, eating carbs 5x/week is pretty fucking awesome, but I end up holding a ton of water and don't look very defined at all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shockwave ideal for CNS?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?