Shockwave question for Kiefer

• This topic has 4 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kevin Creel

Started shockwave yesterday and have a question.  Two weeks ago did 385 lb squats for 5X5 and 700 lb leg press for 3X5.  After my workout my legs were quivering and it was hard to walk out of the gym.Today was leg day on Shockwave, Squats were 3 reps at 225, 3 at 275, 3 at 315, 3 at 365 and 3 at 405.  Leg press started at 590 for 3 reps, 3 at 630 and so on ending with 790 for 3 reps.  However, I walked out of the gym not even sore.  Why is this?  It seems that I didn't work out hard enough.  Is this just the not taxing the CNS part of the program?Thanks for any information.

zewski

Apparently you feel “tingles” rather than a crazy pump while on this workout routine. However, in all cases feeling dead after a workout isn't the best indicator if it “worked” or not. You just have to stick with it for a couple weeks and see how you progress.

Damon Amato
    Participant

Kevin,Do it for a month while increasing the weight each session.  I don't think you'll miss walking like an 80 year old man out of the gym anymore.

Kiefer
    Participant

I designed the Shockwave Protocol methods to produce the largest gains without overtaxing the central nervous system and without devastating energy systems, so you should always feel 100% recovered (from a functional stand point) within 15 to 30 minutes of ending your workout, unlike traditional, beat-yourself-into-the-ground programs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shockwave question for Kiefer

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?