Six weeks to OMG: the diet that will make you disappear

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Hey fellow Backloaders!I stumbled across this article on my news website this morning:http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/wellbeing/6881754/Broccoli-is-worse-than-Coke-OMGhaven't looked into it too much, but it shares a few things that kiefer promotes. avoid Breakfast. Coffee is good, just no sugar, rips into fruit and smoothies etc, promotes fat etc etcyou can see it on amazon here:http://www.amazon.com/Six-Weeks-To-OMG-ebook/dp/B006LDZOBASo questions:- has anyone read the book? - is it just CN/CBL with a different name?- Naomi - Is kiefer aware of this (copyright stuff?)Cheers!

Seeking optimal health & performance for myself & others at:
    Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Richard Schmitt

Oh damn…!

zewski

I doubt kiefer will care much. If you think about it everyone doing their research should come to the same conclusion. Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Cropsy

Broccoli carbs worse than Coke? Hmmm… I'm screwed then.  😮

Nightcall

Curious, so just read it and there's only a passing ressemblance in that both recommend skipping breakfast & coffee is cool. Other than that it's just eat healthy, keep carbs between 60-120g/day, move before you eat and have a cold bath in the morning.Sooo... No ketosis which is the backbone of CNS.

RagE

I just know that i would not take nutritional advice from a book that has “OMG” and “Skinnier” in big red letters on the cover. Not having read it, one can still assume that it is nothing like CBL. CBL depends on tGLUT translocation through resistance training. A book with the work "Skinnier" on the cover, is not for people who knows what a Deadlift is.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Six weeks to OMG: the diet that will make you disappear

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?