Starting CBL… Some recommendations for what brand protein powders to get pleas

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Blest

Going to start my get ready phase as soon as I get stocked up on all groceries and supplements.  Was wondering if anyone could recommend what brand whey isolates to buy and if there is any protein powder for PWO with all the right ratios (or at least close) to what e book recommends?(I read some where about Atlarge Nutrition's Nitralean)  Looking to simplifie this as much as possible seeing as I can complicate and over Annalise a free lunch!Thanks in advance for any reccomendationsOh and if it actually tastes good that's a huge bonus!

Protein factory has Blend Hhttp://proteinfactory.com/shop/Dangerously-Hardcore-Blend-HYour best bet will be buying that, or buying bulk proteins from PF or true nutrition.

Blest

Thanks.. I notice that blend H doesn't have casein… Are u supposed to add ur own or is it ok with out it?  Also Ive heard it tastes awful what do u mix urs with?

Pepto pro is hydrolized casein. It tastes like vomit. I use whole goats milk and dextrose and chuck it as quick as I can.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Starting CBL… Some recommendations for what brand protein powders to get pleas

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?