Strength Ratios of various barbell exercises

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I'm interesting in collecting some data on how 1RM of various barbell exercises.  If you would like to participate, please list your 1 RM of barbell exercises that you regularly do as a % of your 1 RM for the conventional deadlift for lower body exercises (mention if it's with a belt) and the bench press for upper body exercises.  If you haven't done an exercise in two months, please do not list it.  Also make sure you have fairly good confidence in your 1 RM estimation.Lower BodyConventional Deadlift - 100%Sumo Deadlift - 102%Low Bar Squat (Belt and wraps) - 98%Good Morning - 46%Front Squat - 58%Upper BodyBench Press - 100%Floor Press - 100%Seated Behind the Neck Press - 61%Exercises I am interested in - stiff legged deadlift, high bar squat, overhead press, barbell curl, chin up (bodyweight + weight), pullup

Richard Schmitt

How long will you be doing this? I'm wanting to particpate once I figure out my 1RM for myself and this study.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

How long will you be doing this? I'm wanting to particpate once I figure out my 1RM for myself and this study.

Forever.  There isn't going to be a window that this will be open.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Strength Ratios of various barbell exercises

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?