SW Levels question

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kaprice

SW book says,

For each session, the goal is to get through all levels except Level X.

The workout tables show, for example, 2 level 0s, 2 level 1s, a Level 2, and then a Level X.But, that's followed by more Level 1s and 2s and U.So, does Kiefer mean we should STOP before the Level X? Or, just SKIP Level X and continue with the sets that are listed after that?

Richard Schmitt

If you don't feel up to it, skip it. Don't hurt yourself anymore than you should. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kaprice

I'm still not clear, Tex.I know Keifer says to only go until you're beat. But, if I'm not beat, do I skip X and continue to those past it? Or, do I not skip anything and just go until I feel I've had enough?

Damon Amato
    Participant

If you feel good, do the whole workout in order.  If not, skip the X and continue onto the rest, if you feel worse but are stubborn like me, just do level 1 exercises.

Richard Schmitt

I'm still not clear, Tex.I know Keifer says to only go until you're beat. But, if I'm not beat, do I skip X and continue to those past it? Or, do I not skip anything and just go until I feel I've had enough?

My apologizes, you can skip X yes, if you feel like you can take on the world and the movements seem "easy" enough then tackle 'X'. Since you're doing CNS I assume, I would be careful with it so you don't burn yourself out. Go through Level 1 only if you want, skipping DUPs, but try to do the ELECT sets, warm-ups and should be alright. Again SW is going by how you feel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SW Levels question

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?