Switching from CNS to CBL?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Linzy Slack
    Participant

Hey guys. So I’m a 20 year old female. My body fat is somewhere around 20-23%. I’ve been on CNS for about 2 months and I saw minor fat loss in the beginning but now I feel like I’ve completely plateaued. I actually tracked my weight for the past 2 weeks and I haven’t lost or gained a single ounce. I did gain 2 pounds after my carb nite but after I lost the water weight, I was back to the exact same weight I was before. And I think this has been going on for a while. I feel like I’m spinning my wheels. I lift weights as heavy as I can 6 days a week and I’m thinking I should switch to CBL. Or if not that, maybe I should have 2 carb nites a week instead of just 1. Sort of like a combination of CNS and CBL? From experience, do you think this could get me back to losing fat while maintaining and/or gaining muscle? Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Penny Danner
    Participant

Yeah, you are lifting way too often for CN. If you want to continue that, I’d go with CBL…or cut your workouts to 3 days and do CN. You could TRY the CN every 5 days but in my experience the first 2 suggestions are what may be better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Switching from CNS to CBL?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?