THANK YOU KIEFER

• This topic has 16 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you Kiefer for all your blood sweat and tears you've poured into DH/CNS/CBL.I've never looked better but more importantly my body and mind have never felt better than since starting CBL/CNS.

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Richard Schmitt

I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you Kiefer for all your blood sweat and tears you've poured into DH/CNS/CBL.I've never looked better but more importantly my body and mind have never felt better than since starting CBL/CNS.

+1

Fairy

Great thread 🙂 can someone make this a sticky? Maybe he'll see it one day 🙂

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Someone needs to find out when his birthday is.  Then we can send him a birthday card!

Richard Schmitt

Great thread 🙂 can someone make this a sticky? Maybe he'll see it one day 🙂

Done

Richard Schmitt

Someone needs to find out when his birthday is.  Then we can send him a birthday card!

Either I'll ask him by email, or find out by Dmunnee or Alex Navarro, or MJ

Fairy

Good Idea 😀

jtrouve63

id ask alex or mj and not tell keifer so we can surprise the man on his bday

AMtrey

+1Or we can send him a year's supply of cherry turnovers..  😉

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

+1Or we can send him a year's supply of cherry turnovers..  😉

+1 but he loves those things so let's make it a 2 year supply

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

P.J.
    Participant

+1

Betty

Here here!! ;D

TokyoLifter

+1!I just love the science part of it!!

Cropsy

I'm pretty sure Kiefer doesn't have a birthday. I believe he is in fact a robot, sent from the future to spread the word of CBL so that our descendents are ripped / jacked sons of bitches he can recruit to join his army in the fight against… nah, ran out of steam. But yeah, thanks Kiefer.  8)

Fairy

Even robots have bdays 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

THANK YOU KIEFER

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?