THANK YOU KIEFER

• This topic has 16 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I believe he is in fact a robot, sent from the future to spread the word of CBL so that our descendents are ripped / jacked sons of bitches he can recruit to join his army in the fight against...

Sort of like a Terminator?Cory

I'm pretty sure Kiefer doesn't have a birthday. I believe he is in fact a robot, sent from the future to spread the word of CBL so that our descendents are ripped / jacked sons of bitches he can recruit to join his army in the fight against... nah, ran out of steam. But yeah, thanks Kiefer.  8)

I'd totally believe he's a robot.

Cropsy

Definitely a Terminator — a T1Kiefer

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

Kiefer Daneel Olivaw

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Here are Mark Bell's comments about Kiefer (you'll get a kick out of this)"Also I’d like to point out that since I started this journey CarbNite and CBL have exploded. Should I Mark Smelly Bell The People’s Coach take full credit for it….Fuck yes I should. Any if you have met Kiefer you have seen first hand that he looks like 100 nerds had a convention right on his head. Even worse then him being super smart, he has the personalty of a Thanksgiving day turkey, dry, lean and way too white. So the hype certainly can’t come from a dork like him. Hopefully all you up tight peeps can see that I’m being very sarcastic! Kiefer is a huge part of my success (along with PowerWod.com’s Jesse Burdick) and I feel fortunate to have him write for every issue of Power."

Chuck

Kiefer did help us out a lot. Especially considering all the dieting and bodybuilding junk that is on the market. It’s hard to sift through and find the facts from the fiction. But Kiefer has done all the hard work for us. Truly thankful for that.

Levi1300
    Participant

Feels good to be apart of something that only keeps becoming more and more successful.

Chuck

True. This place and Facebook following is only growing bigger by the day. One thing I think Kiefer should consider is the people who are following the forums could us a pick me up from time-to-time. Maybe he can go through the forums once a month and check out the logs and answers some questions. Only once a month for the remainder of the forum, this will help is following grow and stick around. We have been here since its inception in late 2011 and some are starting to leave.

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

Thank you Kiefer to do all the work and research and still doing it 😀Me and my GF can now grow confident on our health and results, and we have you and your team to thank 😉

great idea

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

THANK YOU KIEFER

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?