The Dragon Burps – T3 Fuel

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Justin Guimond
    Participant

Anyone else get the smoke-puff dragon burps from T3 Fuel?Once in a while, about 10 minutes after taking T3 Fuel caps, I'll burp and out comes a cloud of slightly peppery "smoke" (powder) that tastes a bit like grape pixie sticks.  Odd.

Spatz

Hahaha! Yeah! I had even made a FB post about it awhile back. xD " I just took a T3 Fuel pill (its roughly an hour and a half before my lifting session) and about 5 minutes after taking it (I'm home alone... so my manners get worse...) I do an open mouthed burp... (haha, you know you have burping competitions with yourself to see how loud you can get them when you're alone... no judging!)White powder puffed out like smoke. O_O Whoops! The T3 capsule must have disintegrated in my tummy to just the right spot where a burp could send the contents puffing back up! For a second I went  ??? "Why am I a dragon...? Its not cold...."Thought it was humorous enough to share. 😉 Who would'a thunk."Cracked me up... 🙂

Penny Danner
    Participant

No smoke I've seen, but yes…pixy stix. Lol

Melvin McLain
    Participant

No T3 here, but I've had it happen with other powdery stuff in capsules. Just be careful that ya don't inhale it when this occurs.

Justin Guimond
    Participant

It's good to know I'm not alone.cf. "Denis" -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Dragon Burps – T3 Fuel

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?