To Carb or not to Carb???

• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

6by6
    Keymaster

First week of depletion on CNS lost about 5 lbs second week lost zero lbs. I dont measure everything to the gram but I am pretty close within my range of 50/50 on fat and protein staying around 250 g on both and I am 250 lb., carbs always below 30 g.  I planned my carb nite for tomorrow. Should I do one more week without carbs and see what happens or just do the carb nite?Also any guesses why no weight loss second week greatly appreciated.

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

Did you wait 14 days before your first carb nite? The carb nite is a necessity, definitely don't wait longer than the specified time . Waiting longer before having it will make the program work worse, not better. It's stated several times in the book.Weight loss stalling might be from not having your carb nite, or from constricting calories. Don't know if thats what you do, but CNS is not a low calorie diet.

6by6

Sunday will be day 12 which exceeds the 10 days recommended in the book. I definitely did not do low cal by any means.

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

Thats not so bad (probably. I'm not Kiefer :P), just go all out on the carb nite 😀 I wimped out on my first CN, and didn't wake up bloated at all. Next time I won't eat as much volume-rich food, and hopefully I won't be nauseous the entire night 😛

6by6

Thanx for your feedback

Allenxld

First week of depletion on CNS lost about 5 lbs second week lost zero lbs. I dont measure everything to the gram but I am pretty close within my range of 50/50 on fat and protein staying around 250 g on both and I am 250 lb., carbs always below 30 g.  I planned my carb nite for tomorrow. Should I do one more week without carbs and see what happens or just do the carb nite?Also any guesses why no weight loss second week greatly appreciated.

Don't have any guesses but had worse results - actually gained 3 of the 4 lbs I lost. Double checked to make sure I didn't screw up, re-read carbnite found that it could happen but just stick with the program. Overtime you will lose more fat and don't put too much emphasis into the bathroom scale, your body is rebuilding itself! Use pics, how your close fit, maybe a tape measure.

girl

Don't have any guesses but had worse results - actually gained 3 of the 4 lbs I lost. Double checked to make sure I didn't screw up, re-read carbnite found that it could happen but just stick with the program. Overtime you will lose more fat and don't put too much emphasis into the bathroom scale, your body is rebuilding itself! Use pics, how your close fit, maybe a tape measure.

this is so true and hard to accept. I just lost an inch of my waist in a short time but no big scale difference.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

To Carb or not to Carb???

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?