To "pull" through it or not…

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CBachelor17

Ok so I did legs a few days ago. Today is programmed for deads followed by two rest days. Still have sore glutes, hams, and quads from leg day but I'm 100% down with pushing through the deads. Just wanted other opinions on it. My backload last night was rather large in prep for the pulls today. So I certainly don't want to rest it off

If it's just soreness and not pain then yes you should absolutely go pull. Especially if your legs have had a couple days rest.

Richard Schmitt

Try using some bands for lower mobility. Reason I say this because I felt the same today and did some before starting. I feel so much better. Might help you.

Gl;itch.e

I would. The only time I would be hesistant would be when my lower back is sore or feeling fatigued. 

CBachelor17

Yea i mean i was hitting DL's regardless. Just wanted other views haha. I slammed the session like a...well a fuckin beast. Did DL's, Split Squat, and some accessory. Now my legs will probably be fucked hard until Squats later this week. But thats all for the better.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

To "pull" through it or not…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?