Training Experience

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sckiely
    Participant

there are now a few members on the Forum, i have been following most of the posts being made by people and there seems to be a broad spectrum of training experience on the forum! I thought it may be a good idea if people posted here how long they have been training, the results achieved, both in strength gained and weight lost! Not just with the DH products but in general!I'll start: - 9 years ago i was 124kg at 168cm tall so in American 273lb at 5'6"! I had a child and whilst she grew and became more active i realised i wasn't even able to keep up with her and her older brother! I LOVE FOOD!So i started weight training and exercising! I was able to learn from an OLD SCHOOL bodybuilder, he'd be called a power bodybuilder these days, he taught me how to squat, Deadlift and bench press! I hated squatting and Bench press! With a mixture of strict nutritional changes (6 meals a day blah blah), cardio and weights i got down to 79 kilos in 5 months!Since then i became a Personal Trainer and have focused predominantly on strength Training! As such i have found what i feel i my favoured tools of the trade! I have been using Kettlebells for 5 years, i have found that getting stronger has brought me the most results, I have not always been consistent, mainly with my eating, due to multiple reasons but having the basis of strength has made it much easier to regain my conditioning!I am presently 88kg and 14.8% BF thanks to the last 3.5 months of CBLMy lifts are as follows: Squat: 185kg 1rm, deadlift 230kg 1rm, military press 85kg 1rm, bench press 150kg 1rm, 22 consecutive pull ups!These days my training varies every few months, i will be competing in my first Raw Powerlifting Comp in May

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Training Experience

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?