Tweaking Shockwave

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jtrouve63

I know Keifer has stated that tweaking is necessary and that the template he laid out is a basic one. I was just wondering if/what you guys have done. I've been adding extra reps (4 during the PSR movements instead of 3) or even just adding another set during the PSR movements if I feel I used too little weight. I noticed in the bench challenge he uses a PSR/ELECT on hammer curls which is 4-3-3-3-3. Also, I believe in his article about shockwave he states that PSR sets could be anywhere from 15-20 reps.

maxwkw

With the ELECT sets I tend to do 2 warm up sets and just work up in 20-30lb jumps until I start to slow down and count the last 5 as my working sets then I try to beat the top number the next time. I also tend to do slightly higher volume with some of the standard sets. I like 4 sets of 8-12 for hypertrophy personally. I also don't separate the core exercises I just stick them on the end of a day, usually after shoulders.

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

I JUST started so we'll see how the rest of the week goes, but I did it twice. Was done in about 25-30m and did a second round. I'll post if that does anything good/bad....

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tweaking Shockwave

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?