What’s the worst protein concoction you’ve heard of/tried?

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Phatty

For instance, a guy I work with blends tinned tuna and whey together and drinks it.I tried it tonight for the hell of it, not as bad as it sounds but very, very dry.Worst thing I've tried was a while ago. A scoop of whey and a whole egg mixed in a cup and microwaved. It was like a dish sponge. I can't remember where I got the "recipe" from but it put me off cooking with whey for life.

thestiffmeister
    Participant

I dunno, man. I drank a lot of raw eggs in my time to save cooking time and cause I saw it in Rocky. Not hating, but I don't understand why people do these crazy things..blending food? What? Are you an anorexic 12 year old girl that can't eat or some kind of weirdo? The fuck is wrong with just eating food?

Gnomer
    Participant

whey with 10g of leucine added.. tasted even worse than some of the horrible vegan protein powders I have tried

Phatty

I dunno, man. I drank a lot of raw eggs in my time to save cooking time and cause I saw it in Rocky. Not hating, but I don't understand why people do these crazy things..blending food? What? Are you an anorexic 12 year old girl that can't eat or some kind of weirdo? The fuck is wrong with just eating food?

Well I normally wash tuna down with whey anyway so I was cutting out the jaw workout.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What’s the worst protein concoction you’ve heard of/tried?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?