What’s up everyone? Newbie to forums

• This topic has 6 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dpsanchez
    Keymaster

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I've bought both books  and love it!! I was 296 pounds when I found CNS and was so amazed by the routine I had to try it. I lost 56 pounds by following carb nite. I'm 6'1″ and 240 pounds now an I feel great!! I just recently bought the CBL book and can't wait to get started. I'm on day 7 or the preparation phase and doing good thanks to carb nite. But I have a lot of questions still I hope you guys can help me out. 

Bartleby83

Welcome on board!

Richard Schmitt

Welcome, don't worry we'll do our best to help, and most of the times answers to your questions can be found throughout these forums, if not we'll help!

dpsanchez

Thanks. I'm real confused on the blends D and H because in the book he says to drink a shake during the day to get all the protein you need. But I don't want to spike insulin every time I drink one. And I'm not sure which one your suppose to drink right after you workout and should I add creatine and L-Leucine to the post workout shake?

Kevin rogers
    Participant

You don't have to drink a shake during the day food will suffice for protein.  Just have it with some fat. Post workout use blend H.  Creatine and leucine added to it is beneficial.

dpsanchez

O alright. Thanks what is the purpose of blend D?

Richard Schmitt

O alright. Thanks what is the purpose of blend D?

It was just a protein to help build mass during the day, but this was created a long time ago and now with new research Kiefer has done, it really doesn't belong anywhere unless you want to use it in meals PWO as part of your backload/Carb Nite.

dpsanchez

Thanks so much!!! Now the shockwave protocol is Monday thur Friday is it ok to back load five days in a row? And go lo-carb on the weekend and the first half of these days?

Richard Schmitt

Yeah you can, are you doing density bulking or strength accumulation? Usually on SW Core day doesn't really call for a backload (unless wanted to) and the weekends will yes be ULC depending on your goals.

Yep, feel free to back-load 5 days in a row and just keep ULC on off days if your main goal is fat loss.

Mjl1030

Welcome to DH!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What’s up everyone? Newbie to forums

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?