Workouts for Women

• This topic has 2 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

selah7
    Keymaster

On the carbnite.com website, there is a before and after picture of Danielle.  I want to look like her “after” picture.Any idea of how to find out what she did for a workout?  Or suggestions?

Naomi Most

I could ask Kiefer, but most likely the answer is that she followed Shockwave Protocol (the “Ripped” plan) and probably got in 2-4 sessions of HIIT per week.Knowing her exact training plan won't really help you unless you look EXACTLY like Danielle did "before" and have her same genetic profile for where she tends to put on muscle.

selah7

Can I use the ripped plan with the CNS program?  Is this just listed in the Shockwave book?

selah7

Never mind!  I found it in the ebook.Thanks

apollyon

What is your training background/experience,?

Naomi Most

What is your training background/experience,?

Not clear who you're asking...?

apollyon

Original poster.

apollyon

Just to elaborate on my last post. If she's new to weight training, then shockwave would probably be too advanced. She should start with either stronglifts 5×5 or starting strength for a year or two before picking and intermediate program. If she's not sure whether she's beginner/intermediate/advanced she can look here: http://www.exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/SquatStandards.htmlIf this chart doesn't help her know where she stands then she should assume novice and proceed with SS or SL.

selah7

Hi:I have been weightlifting for a while.  Just not at the level of Shockwave. 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Workouts for Women

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?