Your Blend H Review

• This topic has 7 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

stumprrp

Want to talk a bit about blend h since im waiting for my order in the mail.  What carbs are you mixing yours with? whats flavor do you have? Have you noticed any particular results from that vs. a traditional isolate blend?  Do you take the full 50g serving or cut it down to 35-40g?  I personally ordered strawberry with a 2 pound bag of rilose.  Leucine was out of stock but ill get that too.

stumprrp

So ill start this off.  Worst tasting protein ive ever had including when mixed with Rilose.  Absolutely horrid.  However i'm sure it will help me out compared to the gatorade/milk-egg protein shake i used to do.

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

So ill start this off.  Worst tasting protein ive ever had including when mixed with Rilose.  Absolutely horrid.  However i'm sure it will help me out compared to the gatorade/milk-egg protein shake i used to do.

C'mon guys, IT'S POWERFUL!  And it tastes POWERFUL!  LOL

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

C'mon guys, IT'S POWERFUL!  And it tastes POWERFUL!  LOL

Agreed, not to sound snobbish, but it drives me insane when people complain about the taste of protein.  Just slug it down, you may actually develop an appreciation for the taste like me (strange, but true) 🙂

IOWA.PharmD

If people view it as a tool, not a food, taste shouldn't be an issue.

Kevin rogers
    Participant

At least it mixes well

sircow1

Is it weird that I have actually developed a taste for it (including Rilose)?

stumprrp

I do use it as a tool.  At least im complaining about the shake and not the 600 pounds i was holding in my hand last night, lol.  How you can develop a taste for that shit is beyond me though, lol.

gymrat5150

the protein is good especially in pudding cups.. and i call that my desert!!

McLeod2012

I actually got the chocolate with the Splenda sweetener and then I bought GIANT Nutritions Delicious chocolate protein and mixed a scoop of each and it tastes amazing. The GIANT protein takes over a lot. Its just another isolate and if you have a little extra cash I'm sure you'll love the taste. I actually look forward to it. It's like $25 for over 30 servings(1 scoop).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your Blend H Review

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?