ZIG ZAG? CN/CBL

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chuck

I have decided to ZIG ZAG my diet plan…From CN to CBL. I have been doing CN for 4 weeks, I am going to do CBL for 1 week and go back on CN for 4 more weeks. The reason I am deciding to do this is because I feel this will raise my strength and muscle size. Kind of replenish my muscle memory with some well needed nutrients. Then I will go BACK ON THE CN, for the last ten pounds of body fat.Any ideas? 4 weeks CN1 week CBL5/3/1/ LIFTSCurrently standing:6'1" 204lbs 255 bench315 dead315 squatNone of these lifts are my max's. Just workable weight.

Newfiedan
    Participant

Not a bad idea, this is pretty much the plan that I am going to use but I will be playing it by ear in terms of which I am going to use and when. If I feel like I am gaining to much in the way of fat I am going to revert back to CN to even things out. The 2 methods are complimentary so I do not see any issues with your plan, just make sure you are tracking the results either with pics or measurements or both.

stephenhdmrs

A lot of people are doing this actually.  I'm doing every fifth week is CN.  My training routine requires I take that week and do light weights.  So I won't be backloading then.  I'm dreading it actually.  I love my carbs at night.

soulmind

A lot of people are doing this actually.  I'm doing every fifth week is CN.  My training routine requires I take that week and do light weights.  So I won't be backloading then.  I'm dreading it actually.  I love my carbs at night.

It sucks a little but the knowledge that it only lasts a week makes it easier.

Chuck

Yea, does suck a little bit. But we need to shock our metabolism, I think mentally it's harder to get over the idea….. you feel like your cheating. I am now on day 2 and strength and muscle mass is coming back. Still working great. I will hit 7 full days and then back to CN for 4 weeks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ZIG ZAG? CN/CBL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?