Anybody have taste issues w/ Blend H?

• This topic has 14 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

It will not win any taste contests, for sure.  But you know, what, I don't mind it.  It tastes powerful.

The One

I bought the cookies n creme, I used splenda. I get it on monday and i will let you guys know if it's good. I was wondering if stevia makes a taste difference? since it is better for you.

Richard Schmitt

How much did you get? (curious)

The One

I just got the cookies n creme flavor and I put rilose in it and it tastes great actually, I ordered 2lbs

dawatts22

It will not win any taste contests, for sure.  But you know, what, I don't mind it.  It tastes powerful.

+1.  It tastes like power indeed.

dextrose and rilose do help make it taste better.  but when going sans carbs, you could just try a flavoring w/ stevia

or just MAN UP!!  ;D

stumprrp

my strawberry with no sweetner and no rilose is basically like acid, with rilose its not bad.  we will see how the new chocolate with stevia i ordered is.on another note, i ordered penta protein in vanilla with splenda and its very good.

dawatts22

my strawberry with no sweetner and no rilose is basically like acid, with rilose its not bad.  we will see how the new chocolate with stevia i ordered is.on another note, i ordered penta protein in vanilla with splenda and its very good.

IMHO there isn't much flavor diff with the stevia sweetened ones regarding chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla.  Pretty much all taste the same.

i think i got a raspberry lemonade flavor a long time ago… and it was good.  currently just doing chocolate

dawatts22

i think i got a raspberry lemonade flavor a long time ago... and it was good.  currently just doing chocolate

i will have to give that a try too.  I think I tend to stay away from the more sour flavors in favor of the sweet.  But it may mask the flavor a bit better too.  Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Anybody have taste issues w/ Blend H?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?