Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

• This topic has 16 voices and 129 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Yes sir I am, won't be home till next year and I've been out here for five months now, still supporting DH all the way over here. I'm in the Marine Corps sir

CaseyD

Just wondering if there's been an update on the paypal issue (I believe BigTex and I have separate issues)? There are 2 charges on my paypal account, but nothing has yet been deducted from my bank account. If it would make things easier, I'll just pay with my debit card, provided I don't have anything deducted from the other 2 transactions.

Richard Schmitt

That's what I was using…my card

Naomi Most

Just wondering if there's been an update on the paypal issue (I believe BigTex and I have separate issues)? There are 2 charges on my paypal account, but nothing has yet been deducted from my bank account. If it would make things easier, I'll just pay with my debit card, provided I don't have anything deducted from the other 2 transactions.

You're not the first to have the "pending" problem, and what's more annoying is that when I go to resolve these orders, the publishing company's website throws me a server error (500).  (Yet another reason we need to switch to a new company ASAP).I've contacted customer support and will post updates as the problem gets solved.IF YOU END UP BEING DOUBLE-CHARGED, we WILL refund your money -- even if I have to mail you checks myself. But I doubt it'll come to that.I should probably advise people to use credit cards to avoid having to wait. Sorry, that was NOT evident to us before we went live!

Rev

server error 500 is coming up when I try to download. I bought the book this am but had to wait till I got home to download.

Naomi Most

Oh noes! That's even worse…Please PM me if you need help.

CaseyD

Naomi, I have full faith that any “extra” charges would be refunded, but I am also quite impatient… So, if I used my card, would it be a problem since I'd have 3 total potential charges? Or should I suck it up and wait for the paypal issue to clear up?I just don't want to make a whole lot of extra work for ya.

Naomi Most

Naomi, I have full faith that any "extra" charges would be refunded, but I am also quite impatient... So, if I used my card, would it be a problem since I'd have 3 total potential charges? Or should I suck it up and wait for the paypal issue to clear up?I just don't want to make a whole lot of extra work for ya.

Do whatever you would do if you were an angry customer dealing with a big faceless corporation who just wants your money. Of course!Ahem.. What I meant to say is that I can't really advise you one way or the other.  What's happening RIGHT NOW is I am on the line with the publisher's tech support getting them to acknowledge that YES there is a problem, and NO they haven't made it better yet.I can't address these Pending orders until they fix their web forms.Argh...

Grantis

Great book, thank you so much. This book has to provide the best, most succinct explanation of the interplay between glucose transporters, insulin, and resistance training anywhere. I feel like I understand this stuff 10x better than most MDs now. My dad specializes in working with diabetics and I called him up and taught him some stuff he didn't know. This stuff is pure gold. I am highly anticipating updates, as the book claims, this is bleeding edge shit. No one knows this stuff yet. Very exciting.

Richard Schmitt

OH YES!!!!!!! I don't know what Kiefer or Naomi did, but their Superhero ablities kicked-ass once again! This guy just  bought the book! I knew my card worked, fucking website. Whoo! Time to read before my workout!!

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?