Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

• This topic has 16 voices and 129 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 130 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

UPDATE Dec 12, 2011: Hey wow, we released the book!Go read my goofy-ass pep talk about it, or just skip right to the buying part... Oh, and don't miss the special bonuses that you get for capitalizing on how bad we feel about missing our deadlines.  🙂

OLD STUFFThis book's going to come out at the end of this month even if it kills Kiefer. [Edit: original date was November 30th, but since Kiefer got sick for a week, the new release date is Friday, December 9th.]In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, go grab the Carb Back-Loading free report, which gives you one piece of the CB puzzle.Going to get the free report BEFORE the CB launch also gives you a special code in your PDF you can use for a discount on the product when it's launched. And people who get the free report will be the first to know when Carb Back-Loading has been released, even before blog readers.So, ah, get on that, why don't you!

Naomi Most

Apparently it's killing Kiefer…

bako71

The Links aren't working.

Damon Amato
    Participant

link works for me but it's been 30 minutes and no email yet.

CaseyD

When will the drawing be and is this an ebook?

Richard Schmitt

Glad I downloaded the report a while back, looking forward to tomorrow!

all2prodigal

Hey Naomi!Just a quick note- "Carb back-loading came right out of a black-ops nutrition plan that…wait a minute. That’s not right."HILARIOUS! Tell Kief, nice dig at Thibs, LOL! I laughed my ass off...

PropaneFitness

Am I correct in thinking that the book is due for release today?

Richard Schmitt

Well it's the 30th over where I'm at! (currently over seas), and I know it's the 30th in the states! Book?!?! =D I know Miss Naomi said it's delayed and all, just anxious. I have the code for the discount and waiting to download the Carb-Backloading book =D

PropaneFitness

We're in the same position as you BigTex, ready and waiting.

Naomi Most

Thank you guys… Kiefer is still sick as a dog, unfortunately. A dog with a really upset stomach. He can't seem to keep food in him. I met up with him yesterday and he was running to the bathroom every 20 minutes. Today he just stayed home. He's still working but it's slow going.I think I better post an update on the website!

Richard Schmitt

Thank you guys... Kiefer is still sick as a dog, unfortunately. A dog with a really upset stomach. He can't seem to keep food in him. I met up with him yesterday and he was running to the bathroom every 20 minutes. Today he just stayed home. He's still working but it's slow going.I think I better post an update on the website!

Well we all do wish him a speedy recovery. Having food poisioning does suck, I've had it before. Right now, me personally, I can wait for the book, though main priority that y'all are well and ok before an item is sent out or what not. Y'all concentrate on being healthy, and being well. Thank you though Naomi.

ADTS

Thank you guys... Kiefer is still sick as a dog, unfortunately. A dog with a really upset stomach. He can't seem to keep food in him. I met up with him yesterday and he was running to the bathroom every 20 minutes. Today he just stayed home. He's still working but it's slow going.I think I better post an update on the website!

Well we all do wish him a speedy recovery. Having food poisioning does suck, I've had it before. Right now, me personally, I can wait for the book, though main priority that y'all are well and ok before an item is sent out or what not. Y'all concentrate on being healthy, and being well. Thank you though Naomi.

Same here on the recovery. However, on the bright side, having food poisoning is the best 48 hour ab workout you could do.

rsbmg

Was there an update on the expected release date?

ADTS

Was there an update on the expected release date?

this

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?