Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

• This topic has 16 voices and 129 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 130 total)
  • Author

Jaydeep Jha
    Participant

That's good to know, Jerad. It looks (from the sales logs) like almost all downloads are going just fine. So hopefully golooram just has an unusual problem that we can fix ASAP and move on.

now Im sitting around wondering if my post workout meal of mounds of rice, ground beef, scrambled eggs, and organic bananas was ok 😀(of course I had a casein hydrosylate shake with 4 oz of glucose immediately after my workout session)

devilmanVISA

I estimate 90 minutes from now.

So, so, so bad at estimates;D

YEP! Can you tell we're new at this!?Oh by the way, you can get the book now.http://www.dangerouslyhardcore.com/PLEASE let me know right away if there's any trouble!

Happens to the best of us. I had no issues. Nicely done.

CaseyD

That's good to know, Jerad. It looks (from the sales logs) like almost all downloads are going just fine. So hopefully golooram just has an unusual problem that we can fix ASAP and move on.

Hate to say it, but I'm having the same problem with my pay pal... and I think I may have been charged twice somehow. I'm not sure if this will clear up when it's done "pending"... Help? lol

Richard Schmitt

It won't even let me buy it! >=[

Richard Schmitt

It won't even let me buy it! >=[

So yeah I'll have to wait two more fucking days because my bank is being fucking stupid!!! GAH!!!

CaseyD

Hey golooram, you get your copy yet?BigTex - were you using paypal? Or is your bank just being weird cuz you're overseas?

Richard Schmitt

Not sure if it was paypal, I don't think so. I was typing in my information, and keeps denying it saying it cannot accept this card, enter a new one. There's nothing wrong with the card, so I have to wait till later to call my bank, talk to them about it, and wait a whole another day before they'll “fix” what ever problem is, usually how it goes.

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Whoa! Love it. All finished haha (1020pm local time). I need a few more flicks through to get my head around a couple of things, but i can't wait to start! I'm 3 days into my prep phase, so will have my first ever back-load this weekend =DGoing to use this for my first ever BB comp next October. Starting off at 92kg at 11.5% - lets see how my numbers look in a few months. off to sleep now, all you folk in the northern hemisphere, enjoy the book!

Seeking optimal health & performance for myself & others at:
    Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Richard Schmitt

Kiefer or Naomi, do you know why paypal won't accept my card to buy the book??… >=/

ADTS

I love the “Get Started Now” feature. Like I can see Kiefer saying “we know a lot of you fuckers are just going to skim it anyway so we might as well make sure you get it right.”The book has officially been announced in the T-Nation nutrition forum, in case any of you still carry on discussions over there.

calebsmitty

Just got my copy.  Now to print it out.  Hate reading computer screens

Richard Schmitt

Y'all are lucky…the damn site won't let me purchase it…

ADTS

Y'all are lucky...the damn site won't let me purchase it...

Naomi/Kiefer, Get this guy a copy, he's been the most active around here and is clearly a huge supporter. Maybe take his info over the phone and email him a PDF?

Richard Schmitt

Thanks ADTS, I really appreciate that. I message Sir Kiefer on Facebook when he posted his book on his wall letting him know the situation. The only problem is I don't have a phone that can access or call anyone back in the states.

ADTS

Thanks ADTS, I really appreciate that. I message Sir Kiefer on Facebook when he posted his book on his wall letting him know the situation. The only problem is I don't have a phone that can access or call anyone back in the states.

Are you stationed overseas right now?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?