Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

• This topic has 16 voices and 129 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 130 total)
  • Author

Naomi Most

I'm sitting w/ Kiefer at a diner right now, the first time he's let himself out of his house in almost a week, and we're going over what still needs to be done. Not too much remains. I think we're honestly about a week behind — we gave ourselves exactly the time we needed when we picked the release date.  We just didn't plan on crippling illness.One of us will update the blog and the forum with the new release date.--Naomi

robhally

Sounds awesome! Glad to hear Kiefer is still alive, haha. Looking forward to the updates.

Richard Schmitt

Awesome, glad he's doing better! I'm sure the more time y'all take on it, the better the book will be. No need to rush, I know I'll be waiting.

Richard Schmitt

Uhm Miss Naomi, or Kiefer…curosity is overwelming me about the book? I don't mean to be an ass or annoying but any news on the book? Maybe the Shockwave Protocol book?

Naomi Most

Don't kill me guys, I just finished the update today – check the blog!

ADTS

i just re-re-read Carb Nite to get my fix for today. 5 more days and counting…

Damon Amato
    Participant

find anything exciting you didn't know before?

Hurley

The software sounds exciting.  Not having to leave anything to chance or guesswork would make this one of the simplest methods I've used.

ADTS

find anything exciting you didn't know before?

That I can make a prociutto sandwich with mozz cheese as the bread.

robhally

5….days….

Richard Schmitt

Don't kill me guys, I just finished the update today - check the blog!

Sorry, I didn't mean to be an ass.

Naomi Most

Don't kill me guys, I just finished the update today - check the blog!

Sorry, I didn't mean to be an ass.

It's okay!

ADTS

Naomi,Say the threads don't hit 100 posts each by the release on Friday, wut do?

Hurley

"If the book were to come out before 100 uniques on either thread, we would stop taking comments on both threads and do the drawing right before we open up sales for the book."Which would obviously be good for us with less competition.

Naomi Most

Naomi,Say the threads don't hit 100 posts each by the release on Friday, wut do?

We'll do a drawing from the existing posts shortly before the release.Yes, "less competition".  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?