Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

• This topic has 16 voices and 129 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 130 total)
  • Author

Mattrick

Congrats all2prodigal, glad to see a free book go to somebody so active on the forums. 🙂And yes we are all STILL WAITING for the book... We want an ISBN (rather than just pushing it through Clickbank) so there's a little bit of a PROCESS, but holy hell, I don't understand the hold-up.It's like using some bank that's just gotten online in the year 2000.  "No, you can't make a transfer at 6pm, what are you thinking?!"

Does this mean we won't be seeing the book this weekend or is it still up in the air?

CaseyD

I was thinking the same thing. If it hasn't happened yet, I doubt any progress is going to be made over the weekend.

robhally

Damn, I want this thing so badly

Naomi Most

I'm still getting updates, so, things are in process.Kiefer texted me at 4am saying he'd fallen asleep at the keyboard. I went to bed and stopped worrying about it, while Kiefer's been chugging down caffeine waiting for the moment the book can be released.  We're both pretty annoyed about getting pushed past the deadline. Really sorry about that!

Naomi Most

Stillllll waiting…..really glad I went to the gym.

stephenhdmrs

AHHHHHHHH I'm dying here!!!!  I was hoping to have the whole weekend to be able to read the book and make sure I don't miss anything.

Naomi Most

AHHHHHHHH I'm dying here!!!!  I was hoping to have the whole weekend to be able to read the book and make sure I don't miss anything.

Thank you for confirming my biggest fear -- that many people have been planning ahead to have time to read the book over the weekend so they can start Carb Back-Loading in earnest tomorrow.It's coming, possibly within the next few hours.  Blog post full of lame excuses going up in a few minutes. 🙂I hate, hate, hate missing deadlines...

stephenhdmrs

Thank you for confirming my biggest fear -- that many people have been planning ahead to have time to read the book over the weekend so they can start Carb Back-Loading in earnest tomorrow.It's coming, possibly within the next few hours.  Blog post full of lame excuses going up in a few minutes. 🙂I hate, hate, hate missing deadlines...

I'm not mad I promise.  But seeing as how carb nite book is over 400 pages... I can speed read only soo quickly.  It's something that really needs to be comprehended to make sure you are doing everything correctly.  Anyways, an extra day or two won't kill me(if I've been doing it wrong for weeks now, an extra couple days are definitely not going to matter).Thanks for butt kicking this much Naomi!  Without you, there may have never been a book.  I look forward to the book.

Damon Amato
    Participant

CN is only 400 pages because 1/2 the book is recipes and references.  I think it's very readable in a few days.  As an aside, biggest complaint of the CN book – the book spine is cheap as shit and is falling off less than a week after I bought it.

zjelo

CN is only 400 pages because 1/2 the book is recipes and references.  I think it's very readable in a few days.  As an aside, biggest complaint of the CN book - the book spine is cheap as shit and is falling off less than a week after I bought it.

Yeah, I've bought the book 2 days ago, really disappointed. 

all2prodigal

The paperback edition off amazon is holding up nicely….

Damon Amato
    Participant

that's where I got it.

Richard Schmitt

I bought mine in the ebook version and put that bitch in my hard drive and email so I won't lose it

Naomi Most

CN is only 400 pages because 1/2 the book is recipes and references.  I think it's very readable in a few days.  As an aside, biggest complaint of the CN book - the book spine is cheap as shit and is falling off less than a week after I bought it.

Yeah, I've bought the book 2 days ago, really disappointed.

Good to know! Kiefer's had a new version of CNS on the back-burner for a while, so we'll look into getting a better publisher.CBL update: SOOoooon... all of the ducks are about to get in a neat little row... I estimate 90 minutes from now.

Kris1501

There are not a lot of things that get me this amped up……………But this book is one of them!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?