CBL 2.0 any updates?

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Greg.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I’ve been on a CBL forum hiatus. I didn’t have time for all the podcasts and so and so updates hidden within podcasts. I’ve just searched for CBL 2.0 as I’m wondering where the fcuk it is/was/is it happening? And came across this thread. Read through it and came across ibobland08’s post. The only person I recognise since my hiatus.

ibobland08 : You’re spot on. I’m not sure I could’ve put into into words as I’ve been away for so long and not been a dedicated follower. But you’ve nailed it. A lot of lifters were on the forum regarding CBL, and as stated, it was made for someone that lifted. I think I gave up on the podcasts and meaningless email notifications long ago when it started to drift away from the lifting aspect. I still recognise Kiefer and use the CBL protocol as it makes sense and actually suits me. We’re all waiting for 2.0 for insight. But Kiefer has forsaken what was originally great for the sake of solving everything under the sun. Too many avenues. We don’t sodding care to hear about all facets of poor me, Dr this and Dr that. Give us the update and lets get the ball rolling again. We want BEEF and less FAT.

If you haven’t got anything worthy for an update, then tell us. Cause we’re all losing patience and respect.

Most of the people on the forums are still very dedicated lifters. As far as Kiefer, I recall him saying before that it was his goal all along to be more of a health expert instead of a fitness expert. Which makes sense because he originally wrote Carb Nite in 2005 for a general audience. However, that diet never really caught on at the time. Kiefer then turned to the performance crowd who was more willing to try his more revolutionary ideas. Thus CBL was born, which is how he built his reputation. When he built a name for himself, he went back to the original goal. He actually was open about this.

Greg

Kiefer if you’re out there…..throw us a friggin bone!!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CBL 2.0 any updates?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?