CBL & Fat burners?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Ok so must be missing something, taking ephedra combined with aspirin and caffeine before a backload or CN will help do what exactly?

nickl413

Not sure really.  I'm saying the ephedra should do the same thing caffiene does to insulin sensitivity.  Thats all.  I just brought it up for discussion and sharing my experience so far.

nickl413

oh also I just been using EC pre workout, no aspirin.  Post edited.

Richard Schmitt

Oh ok my mistake and thanks.

Damon Amato
    Participant

when did this thread turn into chemistry class?

plaquex

When you can only achieve it through stimulants, how are you going to keep it? Just think about it  😉

AdamFiddler

when did this thread turn into chemistry class?

Wish more threads would turn into chemistry class. 

When you can only achieve it through stimulants, how are you going to keep it? Just think about it 

Pretty sure you're going to buy more stimulants. (However, it's also erroneous thinking to assume that the same things which get you to a certain point are needed to keep you there.)

AkumaZ

When you can only achieve it through stimulants, how are you going to keep it? Just think about it  😉

I am guessing you're referring to taking stimulants like ephedra/ine pre-workout and having a stimulant fueled lifting session?I was wondering about this some, I think Jamie Lewis of Chaos and Pain recommends doing the stack while going ULC to continue smashing things up while your dealing with lower energy from lack of carbs.Although personally I am about to experiment with it on CN, trying to avoid doses just before a workout.  I'll end up taking a EC dose after my workout tonight leading into my first Carb Nite since re-doing prep.Probably get zero sleep tonight though.

TheDan
    Participant

That would be counter productive, sleep is way more important for fat loss than any supplement.

AkumaZ

Surprisingly I slept just fine, just had to do it later.Probably be a huge pain in the ass to do this with every backload, at least if you plan to take the EC after a workout and before a backload.

plaquex

That would be counter productive, sleep is way more important for fat loss than any supplement.

+1Not only the quantity of sleep but also the quality. (Reducing the quantity from 8-9h of sleep to ~7h could increase the quality afaik)

Chuck

How exactly does ephedra help you burn fat, is it an appetite suppressant, or stimulant booster. Because I just started taking it and it’s doing both, and my pants feel way looser, and I am constantly thirsty. Does it actually break up fat cells, or release more energy from them?

I find I wake up looking tighter if I take a couple EC doses in the afternoon before weight lifting and back-loading.  I have read that ephedra decreases insulin sensitivity, which is what Kiefer is trying to accomplish with the caffiene in the back load (decreased sensitivity on fat cells while tGlut are translocated from weight lifting.)  I was doing the EC stack last month but had to stop due to extreme irritability and feeling like a crack head.  The last two weeks off of EC, I just felt fat.  The last two days I took it before the backload and woke up looking tighter. hmmmm.....

CptSmash

When you can only achieve it through stimulants, how are you going to keep it? Just think about it 

Pretty sure you're going to buy more stimulants. This is hilarious!(However, it's also erroneous thinking to assume that the same things which get you to a certain point are needed to keep you there.)

How exactly does ephedra help you burn fat, is it an appetite suppressant, or stimulant booster. Because I just started taking it and it’s doing both, and my pants feel way looser, and I am constantly thirsty. Does it actually break up fat cells, or release more energy from them?

I find I wake up looking tighter if I take a couple EC doses in the afternoon before weight lifting and back-loading.  I have read that ephedra decreases insulin sensitivity, which is what Kiefer is trying to accomplish with the caffiene in the back load (decreased sensitivity on fat cells while tGlut are translocated from weight lifting.)  I was doing the EC stack last month but had to stop due to extreme irritability and feeling like a crack head.  The last two weeks off of EC, I just felt fat.  The last two days I took it before the backload and woke up looking tighter. hmmmm.....

Ephedra helps mobilize FA into the blood stream by stimulating B-agonist receptors.  It's like how epinephrine stimulates lipolysis.  I would think it would be useful in the AM periods to have that extra stimulus to increase FA into the bloodstream.  Especially if you're not exercising or doing some HIIT.

Chuck

I don’t think more stimulants will need to be purchased after this stack. My weight was 195lbs, two days in on ECA and I am at 194lbs. I was deadlifting 365 like it was nothing, decided to add 50lbs, and my calices started to rip off, crazy…….. I lift unsupported without gloves or straps and I don want to start now., but might have to in order to keep up with the energy. But this ephedra, caffeine, and aspirin really boost the energy, also Kiefer does recommend caffeine so I don’t see too much of a difference, and I believe in podcast 4 he referenced caffeine gum as his go to caffeine.  So whether its nicotine, arginine, protein, caffeine, yohimbine, leucine, androstiene, or Arnolds go to choice- steroids, we will always be supplementing something in life, and doesn’t necessarily mean you have to continue usage. But I will admit none of these have been as effective as the carb-nite or carb-backloading. Because micronutrients provide more anabolic responses and are what these supplements are derived from.

CptSmash

Research article on increasing epinephrine while fasting: http://ajpregu.physiology.org/content/258/1/R87.reprint Sorry, only abstract unless you have access.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CBL & Fat burners?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?