CNS – CBL Jan 2012 to July 2012

• This topic has 18 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Fairy

Oh wow. Sounds way too advanced for me but definitely something I'll look into in the future

CaseyD

Not really advanced, just sounds complicated. Kiefer has some youtube videos demonstrating this technique. Download the shockwave ebook for a written explanation, then watch the videos. It's actually quite simple 🙂

Fairy

Okay, will do, thanks Casey

JMoye

Wow this is insanely awesome. Many would claim 40 lbs of muscle gain in 7 months is impossible, let alone making those gains while simultaneously losing almost 70 lbs of fat! Great work.

Fairy

Wow, I hadn't even considered the muscle gain!

Wow this is insanely awesome. Many would claim 40 lbs of muscle gain in 7 months is impossible, let alone making those gains while simultaneously losing almost 70 lbs of fat! Great work.

If they are utter beginners, it is possible.  With proper dieting & training, beginners can make awesome gains -- commonly referred to as "newb gains" or "beginner's luck".  If they were more advanced lifters, I'd assume drug use behind the scenes.These are older clients, perhaps they are on medically prescribed testosterone, etc.?Cory

maxwkw

If they are utter beginners, it is possible.  With proper dieting & training, beginners can make awesome gains -- commonly referred to as "newb gains" or "beginner's luck".  If they were more advanced lifters, I'd assume drug use behind the scenes.These are older clients, perhaps they are on medically prescribed testosterone, etc.?Cory

Even with drugs 40lbs of muscle gain in 7 months is hard to believe.

Even with drugs 40lbs of muscle gain in 7 months is hard to believe.

I've known serious lifters who've run cycles of Superdrol, for instance, and added 14-20 lbs. in two months.  Genetics do play a big role, but the right drugs can have the right effects.I've also known of newbs, totally drug-free, who have put about that much on in a year (first year lifting).I could believe 40 lbs. in seven months quite easily, with the right drug(s) and cycle.Cory

I didn't see if he had a prior history of lifting.If he did a lot of lifting at one point in the past and had the muscle but lost it over the years I could see 40lbs in 7 months. Or like Cory said, if he has never lifted before is possible. I've seen people put on between 20-30lbs fairly easy when they first started.

JMoye

I agree with Cory. It is the perfect storm of hard work + newb gains + great coaching (diet and training) + atmosphere of training at a top notch gym. Even if he is on TRT, it's not like they'd be putting him up to superhuman levels of T.

maxwkw

I'm not saying its impossible. Clearly the photos are very impressive. Just saying unlikely

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS – CBL Jan 2012 to July 2012

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?