Criticism ?

• This topic has 4 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Hey guys so I'm looking for some critiquing for my protein/ fat day so here's my weight 192.6 11.6% body fat My meals went as followed Wakeup : coffee with whipping creamNoon: 8oz bacon 4 oz chicken 6g fiber supplement omegas 3's cla 4 pm: 8oz steak 1oz walnuts Flax seed oil 530 Coffee with flax seed oil 930 I will eat 8 oz steak 1 oz walnuts My macros breakdown as such 170 grams protein160 grams fat 15g carbs Do I need other sources for fats or is this solid ? I do shock wave training and today I did hitTomorrow when I lift Ill replace 40 grams of protein with hydrowhey and Leucine

Cut the flax seed oil, get some coconut oil.If you wanna eat nuts your best bet it mac nuts, but really you are best to just skip vegetable and seed fats.

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Thanks but why is that ? Aren't they high in omega 3's ? Keizer suggests getting as much as possible and where else can I get fats from ? Thanks bro

They are ALA, which is nearly useless for humans because we can only barely convert it.

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

What's AlA ? Sorry I'm just getting into this and if I buy fattier meat wouldn't that mean more saturated fat which is like a no? So I hold jus sub it with coconut oil?

Saturated fat is a yes. You want most of your fats to come from it.Butter, Ghee, Lard, and coconut oil are what you should be cooking everything in and consuming the most.The carb night book is older so it does need to be updated some, like eat mostly saturated fats and avoid polyunsaturated fats.

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Oh I was under a different impression which was the exact opposite thanks bro I'm trying to crack the 10% barrier I was at 8 before I started then bumped to 11 but I suppose that's a lot of water and full glycogen storages but I'll see what I can do

Then have fun with it, man.You'll get much better results with saturated fats, and they taste loads better. =]Also, ALA stands for alpha linolenic acid.

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Oh shit thanks I'mGonna monitor my results and trouble shoot with a log the hardest part is when your down so low the last 10 lbs become impossible but I did something like this without knowing and I got into the 7's I know people are dying to hear about lower than 10%

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Oh and I had a question like completely stupid I guess but do you know anything about why you can look so defined flexing and big but when your not you look small

Richard Schmitt

Optical Illusions possibly? It is frustrating at times. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Lmao that's what I was thinking but when I flex I look like flex Lewis and when I don't it's like wtf ? I got two pics look at this

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Same day 11%! I hate this shit

Richard Schmitt

Yeah it's that whole “dry/full” look they put on when they're doing a photo shoot…And holy hell..yeah I can definitely understand your frustration!Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Yeah I think it's a lot of water to be honest like I'm doing a reorientation for Cns now and it's getting better the first two days the water is dropping like crazy I piss every ten minutes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Criticism ?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?