Criticism ?

• This topic has 4 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I know, I was pretty shocked too.It was my first carb night back from the hospital so I just couldn't eat as much as normal.Yeah, I made both of them, I almost always cook/make all the stuff I eat, I just love to cook.

Richard Schmitt

I know, I was pretty shocked too.It was my first carb night back from the hospital so I just couldn't eat as much as normal.Yeah, I made both of them, I almost always cook/make all the stuff I eat, I just love to cook.

Ah well at least your had a good evening, how are you feeling by the way? And...I really should start doing that too. I love cooking and baking especially new stuff. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm starting to feel much better, thanks for asking. I'm able to eat a lot more again too, it's nice. =]I'm still holding off on getting back to training as much as I was, I figured I could use the time to work on my poor flexibility. I'm pretty lazy about cooking on ULC days, fry some ground beef, fry some eggs, or fry some bacon, maybe grill a steak once a week, but when it comes to backloads, I go crazy. I'm planning on getting an ice cream maker and making some goats milk and coconut milk ice cream.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Criticism ?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?