Criticism ?

• This topic has 4 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Ha happens to me when I go ULC and I drink a bunch of water. Careful, being in ketosis your pee is going to smell like nasty cat urine haha. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Oh god lmao that's gonna be bad but question why does everyone go gluten free on carb nite maybe I missed it in the book

Damon Amato
    Participant

Most people = gluten sensitive = get bloated = can't eat as much.

Richard Schmitt

Most people = gluten sensitive = get bloated = can't eat as much.

+1 Yuuup!Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Thanks for clearing that up what if my bloating goes away in an hour that's not bad then right ?

Richard Schmitt

You'll be fine then. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If you don't notice you get super bloated and fill, and it doesn't make you feel like you got hit my a truck, you should be fine.But stuff like white rice flour, tapioca flour, and potato starch will spike your insulin sky high so it can be pretty beneficial to use.I suggest cutting it out for a period of time just to test it, a lot of people don't get noticeably horrible reactions, but their body comp will get much better by removing it.

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Thanks I'll be sure to try it after my first carb nite hahahah

I can do it at all, I had some on accident while in the hospital and I felt horrible within 30 minutes.Luckly it's pretty easy to get all kinds of gluten free stuff, a couple of weeks ago I had 2 whole gluten free pizza's and 7 or 8 gluten free chocolate chip cookies. I was aiming to get the whole dozen but I was just too damn full.

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Hahaha I usually go with rice cakes when I would do it they taste amazing and high glycemic

Richard Schmitt

Did you make those!? =DSent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Sometimes I havnt recently I love the Quaker ones not the tiny shits in the back but the good ones in the packages usually take down one or too with fluff best carb load ever

Richard Schmitt

What do you make for fluff? Or use?Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Richard Schmitt

I can do it at all, I had some on accident while in the hospital and I felt horrible within 30 minutes.Luckly it's pretty easy to get all kinds of gluten free stuff, a couple of weeks ago I had 2 whole gluten free pizza's and 7 or 8 gluten free chocolate chip cookies. I was aiming to get the whole dozen but I was just too damn full.

Haha come on! Too full?? Did you buy or make the pizzas and cookies?Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

I just usually melt marshmallow with some fat free milk till I get the consistency if you go on allrecipes.com amazing recipes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Criticism ?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?