Download the latest Shockwave Protocol – Now Available as an iPhone/iPad App

• This topic has 25 voices and 65 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Oren

This app needs to be made for Android too!

Richard Schmitt

It will

Doesn't work on an ipad.  Well...it does, but it's the size of an iphone in the middle of the ipad.

I agree that the iPad version is annoying...Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't work on an ipad.  Well...it does, but it's the size of an iphone in the middle of the ipad.

I agree that the iPad version is annoying...Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Hit the zoom button....

Jeff&Sarah

This app needs to be made for Android too!

Summer 2013 according to DH on FB

Oren

Can't Wait

I agree that the iPad version is annoying...

Hit the zoom button....

I'm aware of the zoom button lol, it just doesn't look as crisp... so I bought an iPhone and got rid of my POS droid. MUCH more gym friendly than toting an iPad around

Groogrux

If you have a jailbroken iPad, you could always use RetinaPad to clear it up a bit. 

whybhating!

I've been using the shockwave app on the iphone for over 20 sessions now, this app has so much potential. Is Kiefer still developing the iphone app? I'd love to see more functionality; - In the Plan section, i want to be able to choose which split i start with rather than forced to do what ever it suggests.- More expansion packs styled by training goal. ie Powerlifting focus. Yes im aware that the Gain app has that in another section but why would i use there stuff over Kiefer, who is now the only person i trust when it comes to lifting plans. - More options for Session Type ie Lets say i want to hit my back & biceps or Back & triceps.. i cant at the moment because of the app.And the most important feature you guys need to add.. Intergration with the BioForceHRV app.. That would dominate. It would turn my app into a mini Kiefer computer, next best thing to having him there to help me train personally. Lets say that im over trained and need rest, Shockwave changes my project to reflect my current HRV and suggests what I should lift or if I should stay at home and rest. I'd pay $50-$100 for an app like that, as long as it worked.. If Kiefer then brought out a eating plan app i'd be set.

Martin Tran
    Participant

Needs to be added onto Google Play :[

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

I just bought the SW protocol, but now i read that it may not be ideal to a CBL DB protocol!Im starting to use it next week but should i stick with the plan that it gives me, or should i do the heavy duty one?OR should i do the same plan as the app gives me and just make the ELECT train PSR instead?I got scared with the amount of exercices per WO!As far as i go, i am seeing myself doing all those exercicies and overtaxing my CNS anyway :/

Richard Schmitt

I would do the Heavy Duty

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

Yeah i already downloaded it, but i also paid 18€ for the SW package, i wont put it away, will use anyway too,Even if SW is more CN oriented, on the definition of it, Kiefer said it would go for CBL also,What is the workaround that i could do to maximize hypertrophy and not only strenght?Only the PSR implementation?

Richard Schmitt

Oh yes, the ELECT/PSR sets, I would take longer in loading the bar and go heavier. To have a long 4-5 sets with a total of 12-15 reps

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

I will see how i go with the regular SW,I have been studying it and it doesnt seem bad for DB, since we still load good numbers,The HD SW version seems too much hard for me, due to my lower back be herniated,Im imagining me doing a 3 set of 2 reps of deadlift where i have to put something like 200lb on it to be able to do the 2 reps like intended and my back just saying "oh no you wont!!"

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Download the latest Shockwave Protocol – Now Available as an iPhone/iPad App

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?