High Calorie breakfast for women increases weight loss

• This topic has 7 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Scope75

Spatz I'd check your farmers market and google them to see about having them shipped or if there available somewhere around you. Now an egg white protein shake is killer.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Spatz I'd check your farmers market and google them to see about having them shipped or if there available somewhere around you. Now an egg white protein shake is killer.

A decent chocolate milk alternative is the pasteurized egg whites mixed with nesquick.  Not as good as chocolate milk (tastes more like yoohoo) but it's not bad if you can't handle dairy.  Plus it's awesome in a backload and you need to get some protein in.

Scope75

A decent chocolate milk alternative is the pasteurized egg whites mixed with nesquick.  Not as good as chocolate milk (tastes more like yoohoo) but it's not bad if you can't handle dairy.  Plus it's awesome in a backload and you need to get some protein in.

I agree and its almost like a pudding too.

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

That is interesting reading the full text of the article. One of the fascinating things about studies like this is what are the possible ongoing ramifications of continuing both of these two diets. AM vs PM eaters.If the AM eaters are losing more muscle then over time their body composition changes for the negative which in turn will lower their metabolism which in turn they must decrease their food intake which will bring them to the beginning of losing even more muscle, etc. NOT a good cycle.If the PM eaters are maintaining or gaining muscle as they lose body fat then their body composition is changing for the better which in turn will maintain or increase their metabolism which at some point they will need to increase their PM food intake which will brings them to the beginning again. A GREAT cycle to be on.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

High Calorie breakfast for women increases weight loss

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?