High Calorie breakfast for women increases weight loss

• This topic has 7 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Gnomer
    Participant

Scrambled eggs in butter is even better than just the whites. 😉Some bacon on the side and its game over.

yea i'm not a fan of just the whites really to bland.. yolk is where it's at... and thankfully they give you much needed nutrients as well

CBachelor17

I dont do a huge meal first thing. 18-25g Protein, Liquid Calories (Coffee, Butter, Coconut Oil), and BCAA and I'm on with the day. I just prefer getting a good amount of my fats in first thing, protein+BCAA because Im trying to gain now. Its been working pretty good too.

Gnomer
    Participant

I dont do a huge meal first thing. 18-25g Protein, Liquid Calories (Coffee, Butter, Coconut Oil), and BCAA and I'm on with the day. I just prefer getting a good amount of my fats in first thing, protein+BCAA because Im trying to gain now. Its been working pretty good too.

kinda curious if you are adding fat anyway why not just leave the yolk?

CBachelor17

I literally just answered that- But its just my preference, I like egg white “patties” covered in butter, and a big mug of butter and coconut oil coffee haha.

Gnomer
    Participant

I literally just answered that- But its just my preference, I like egg white "patties" covered in butter, and a big mug of butter and coconut oil coffee haha.

guess i just don't understand why it would be your preference to leave out such a good fat.. but more power to ya:)

CBachelor17

Thanks 🙂 Like said sometimes i eat the whole thing, but more than often i don't. I have threw some PB on the egg patty more recently. I have a pretty add pallet- PB and egg whites were amazing haha

Scope75

kinda curious if you are adding fat anyway why not just leave the yolk?

That's what throws me too. Toss fat to add that fat back in. Would make more sense if it was some bad fat.

Spatz

PB, like.. Peanut butter PB? Wow Cbach! That really is odd. I would try it but I'm the opposite.. I love the yolk and I'm not too terribly find of the whites at all. If I could just eat yolks all the time that would be ideal :] I never separate them because it's so nutritious all together, but I would probably eat more eggs if they were 75%+ yolk.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBachelor17

Not the powdered stuff just natural creamy peanut butter

Scope75

PB, like.. Peanut butter PB? Wow Cbach! That really is odd. I would try it but I'm the opposite.. I love the yolk and I'm not too terribly find of the whites at all. If I could just eat yolks all the time that would be ideal :] I never separate them because it's so nutritious all together, but I would probably eat more eggs if they were 75%+ yolk.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had duck eggs???Those have a massive yoke.

Spatz

No, I sure haven't! Where in the world would I find such things?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBachelor17

Huge yolks and their huge In general. I've had them once and found them to taste off. Could have just been me though. I'm picky with my eggs Haha. I only eat brown eggs because I think they taste better. My family thinks I'm nuts but they come froma diff type of chicken and do have a diff taste!!

Scope75

No, I sure haven't! Where in the world would I find such things?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine has ducks and thats where I got mine and I have no idea where you could get any. They do taste different but I didn't mind the extra richness and I bet they would be killer for baking.

Spatz

We're also a brown egg family. The hubby thinks they taste the same as white but I prefer them. Reminds me of growing up with our own chickens and having fresh eggs. Whether they taste better because they really are different, or they taste better because my brain is telling me they do, either way I just enjoy them more.I'm going to keep my eyes pealed for duck eggs, maybe at the farmers market perhaps. 🙂Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I like egg yokes and egg whites.  Sometimes I will drink the pastuerized egg whites for protein if I am too lazy to cook meat.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

High Calorie breakfast for women increases weight loss

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?