HIIT the morning after a CN

• This topic has 8 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Makes me want to go into a dark corner and cry....

I'll give you a cookie if you don't cry

TONIGHT I can do that. Whole box please!!

Ok ;D deal!

Bronx

And what do you mean by "mess"?And do you switch up your HIIT splits or follow 2:4?

Mess? Like messed up CN or what?30 seconds sprints followed by 4 minute resta

Treadmill?I may start incorporating some more HIIT once a week every Sunday at a indoor facility.

Mikehr

And what do you mean by "mess"?And do you switch up your HIIT splits or follow 2:4?

Mess? Like messed up CN or what?30 seconds sprints followed by 4 minute resta

Treadmill?I may start incorporating some more HIIT once a week every Sunday at a indoor facility.

Depending how close my leg day is to the HITT day I either do sprints on the track or on the spin bike. Track I just do 50m sprints then a slow jog lap then repeat for 6 rounds

Minnich
    Participant

Depends on the person! If you love to train, whether it'd be lifting or HIIT, you'll enjoy everything ;DTo me, it makes me feel alive.

Is 30 mins of brisk walking still good to go? I haven't heard anyone mention it in a while.Thanks beforehand!

Mikehr

Yeah not gonna do much fat loss wise or really deplete glycogen at all but if you like it then go for it,

Minnich
    Participant

Yea, no, gonna stop doing it immediately and go for an actual HIIT session :-

Richard Schmitt

Yeah won't help with depletion BUT I recommend walking around when you can. The HIIT sessions aren't all that bad but if you stick to the basics of the diet you'll be just fine.

Minnich
    Participant

Yeah won't help with depletion BUT I recommend walking around when you can. The HIIT sessions aren't all that bad but if you stick to the basics of the diet you'll be just fine.

Alright, thanks

Caino
    Participant

i do HIIT 3x per week due to my junkie style eating on my backloads, as tex wrote its a real “mess” to clean up

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HIIT the morning after a CN

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?