Inviting fellow members to start carb nite with me

• This topic has 8 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Chuck

You know I find it odd about the body comp, because carbs are so low. I weighed in at 207  a week ago and reweighed in a 207 today. But I do feel leaner and look it. But just find it funny that the body isn't letting go of any fat, maybe cause I work out heavy and it's gaining muscle in its place?I did start at 215lbs 21 days ago, so not bad. Really I am leaning out.

Newfiedan
    Participant

You have to remember that on a cal reduced diet you can shed just as much muscle as fat depending on how overweight you are, obese ppl tend not to lose as much muscle as those whom are lean. Anyhow overall you would see a greater scale change based on that vs just fat loss, and being that you are not cutting cals you do have the chance to gain some muscle especially if you time the heaviest workout around your carb nite which would offset some of the scale loss.

Chuck

Yea, I have been timing my heavy workouts around my carbnite, I do like a CBL. So I will lift heavy, while fasting (homeostasis) then I go pig out. But that's a once a week retreat. Seeing really good results and my lift have went up. Can't wait to be 195lbs and back load all the time. 8)

Newfiedan
    Participant

I am continuing mine until I hit the look I am going for, there are times I second guess myself about my goals as I started out just wanting to get to a healthier weight but now I decided to take it that step further and gun for the 6 pack. My wife thinks I am nuts lol. I want to do it to prove that an ordinary guy like me can do it and so that others can see what it takes to hit that goal. True that cutting cals did get me to a much lighter me but it never got me the 6 pack unless I went stupid with it and the more I cut the more muscle I lost. Now doing this I am slowly starting to see results without cutting cals and am seeing my strength go up which means I am on the right path. Best part is I get to use my biofeedback so if I am hungry I eat, not abstain for fear of going over on the caloric intake. I still track what I eat but now its to make sure I am not cutting cals and my ratios are right. My weight fluctuates a lot some days I am lighter some days heavier but its the visual I am going after now.

Newfiedan
    Participant

week 3 update with pic:wk2wk3.jpgI hope it shows better, either way there it is, I really need to try and get similar light conditions.

Newfiedan
    Participant

wk1wk4.jpgdown to 33" waistline measured at the belly button this is the lowest I have had to date even when cutting cals so this is impressive for me as I did not cut any cals and this is also post carb nite, the first time I ever lost scale weight the morning after my carb nite.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Inviting fellow members to start carb nite with me

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?