Is tumeric ok on CN solution? What about chicken and eggs as main foods?

• This topic has 11 voices and 64 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Spatz

Oh, I don't know, being spoon fed could be awesome, especially if it's pie.

+1 This post is spot on. I would love to be spoon fed pie..

Oh, I don't know, being spoon fed could be awesome, especially if it's pie.

That would be FORK FED but ice cream would be SPOON FED.

I could care less what kitchen utensil they used as long as there was pie on the end. Heck, feed me with a spatula if that's all you got.

With a spatula it would just get catapulted into you mouth.

Well yeah, if someone were pulling back on it creating tension! In that case that would no longer fall into the category of being "fed" anything. 😛 Heck, You could catapult pie at someone with a spoon too... Gosh thanksgiving is sounding fun 😀

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I eat pie with a spoon!

Scope75

I eat pie with a spoon!

Is it topped with ice cream. Lol

Richard Schmitt

I have never eaten a pie with a fork, just odd. I use a spoon as well.

Scope75

I don't even remember the last time I ate pie but thinking about it now a spoon would be better for getting all the sweet juices and fruit or whatever the pie is stuffed with after you eat it and ice cream goes great with pie so I can see where you guys are coming from. Apple pie and vanilla ice cream sure sounds good right now.

I don't even remember the last time I ate pie but thinking about it now a spoon would be better for getting all the sweet juices and fruit or whatever the pie is stuffed with after you eat it and ice cream goes great with pie so I can see where you guys are coming from. Apple pie and vanilla ice cream sure sounds good right now.

I generally eat pie with a spoon, but it normally has ice cream.Pumpkin pie I eat with a spoon, but I also eat the whole pie straight from the pie dish.

Richard Schmitt

I think once I am able to get the time, I want to make an Apple Pie. Cherry pie sounds good too. The worst invention would be the Spork. You get nothing accomplished with that item, and those juices you speak of, fall right through the prongs.

Richard Schmitt

I generally eat pie with a spoon, but it normally has ice cream.Pumpkin pie I eat with a spoon, but I also eat the whole pie straight from the pie dish.

And if you don't, you're doing it wrong haha.

Scope75

I hate cherry pie….Taste so damn fake with those nasty ass cherries most use. Why hasn't anyone mentioned COBBLER? Peach FTMFW!!!!!

Richard Schmitt

I hate cherry pie....Taste so damn fake with those nasty ass cherries most use. Why hasn't anyone mentioned COBBLER? Peach FTMFW!!!!!

Never had a real one then huh? Soo soo long ago yes, that was damn good.

Spatz

Oh yes, I love me some homemade cobbler.. blackberry, peach, apple, mixed, whatever. It just has to have plenty crust, none of that wimpy thin layer on top. No. I want big 'ol chunks. I actually made one during the start of the summer and used my favorite scone recipe for the “crust.” <3 best idea ever.I love how this topic turned into a discussion of baked sweet dishes..

Oh yes, I love me some homemade cobbler.. blackberry, peach, apple, mixed, whatever. It just has to have plenty crust, none of that wimpy thin layer on top. No. I want big 'ol chunks. I actually made one during the start of the summer and used my favorite scone recipe for the "crust." <3 best idea ever.I love how this topic turned into a discussion of baked sweet dishes..

Blackberry cobbler is the best. It's so rare to find over peach though.Pumpkin pie is still better.

Scope75

I hate cherry pie....Taste so damn fake with those nasty ass cherries most use. Why hasn't anyone mentioned COBBLER? Peach FTMFW!!!!!

Never had a real one then huh? Soo soo long ago yes, that was damn good.

Yeah but I don't like cherry pie they just don't taste right to me.

Scope75

Oh yes, I love me some homemade cobbler.. blackberry, peach, apple, mixed, whatever. It just has to have plenty crust, none of that wimpy thin layer on top. No. I want big 'ol chunks. I actually made one during the start of the summer and used my favorite scone recipe for the "crust." <3 best idea ever.I love how this topic turned into a discussion of baked sweet dishes..

Blackberry cobbler is the best. It's so rare to find over peach though.Pumpkin pie is still better.

X2 on the BOLDED...But pumpkin pie isn't even close to as good as cobbler.

But pumpkin pie isn't even close to as good as cobbler.

I'm glad you feel that way, leaves more pumpkin pie for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Is tumeric ok on CN solution? What about chicken and eggs as main foods?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?