Muscle Feast

• This topic has 8 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Stephen Davis
    Participant

I don't get why the PF stuff that is 1400 daltons and lower (13.7%) amino nitrogen/total nitrogen is more expensive than the 500 dalton Hydro Whey with 28% amino/total.  Am I missing something?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

1400 is 80% protein by weight and 520 is 77.5% by weight.  So even though 520 is more hydrolyzed, it isn't as pure as 1400.  This could be a reason.

Chuck

This place is great; I just purchase my first order, tons of stuff for a nice price.

I have purchased their Dextrose and Waxy Maize which I used on CBL all the time and now use it on CN's. I just bought their Premium protein blend which is pretty much along the lines of Combat Powder without the fillers and what not. It was 68 dollars with free shipping. I will probably buy the Hydrolzyed whey once I go back to CBL.

So the Premium Chocolate protein is a bit bitter which is kind of surprising since it is a mix of hydro, isolate, egg, etc. For their regular Hydro blend is says it is a bitter tasting protein so I was surprisied this one was bitter also. I think its a good product but its too bitter overall for non CN days.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Muscle Feast

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?