POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

^^ Told you guys Kiefer has a greens drink among his supps 😉

Yep and I've been using this brand for a while

x_just_be_x

Hey!I have a ONE month progress photo comparison. I just took the photo today.All I have to say about carb nite is that it WORKS. At first I was very skeptical, because I didn't know if I could do without carbs for long periods of time- I was used to eating carbs every single day. It was extremely tough emotionally and mentally to not eat them the first 10 days. But, after my first carb nite, I felt amazing. As another week went by, I noticed weight loss and definition already. There was no more bloating every day or feeling lazy. I actually felt HAPPIER, my mood was better and I had more energy. With HIIT and lifting 4 times a week, I lost 10 pounds and have leaned out nicely. I am still far from my goal but it was a fantastic change from just 4 weeks ago.It's just going to get better from here!!I thank my friends for introducing me to CN.🙂

Thanks for posting your pics x_just_be_x.  Very nice progress! BTW, to alleviate bloating after a CN, try Green Vibrance. http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=green+vibrance&tag=googhydr-20&index=hpc&hvadid=3587912055&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2248298838077742&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_ykd40ewc_b DH Caroline discovered its beneficial use for CNers in reducing the carb bloat.  She mixes it with coconut milk.  I found it quite effective but I mix it with goats milk and whey.  'Just don't forget to store it in the freezer after opening (if you do try it that is).

Oddly enough, I just bought some Green Vibrance online last week 🙂 I usually try Dandelion Root tea.. it works! Thanks!

Marty P Koch
    Participant

When do y'all take the Green Vibrance: at the beginning of the CarbNite or before you hit the rack at the end of it?

Richard Schmitt

When do y'all take the Green Vibrance: at the beginning of the CarbNite or before you hit the rack at the end of it?

At the end of the Nite or last backload meal

Scope75

Do any of you guys use probiotics??I take pills daily and it seems to help during the week and on and after my CarbNites.

Richard Schmitt

Yes

Fairy

Do any of you guys use probiotics??I take pills daily and it seems to help during the week and on and after my CarbNites.

I do... But I have no idea if it makes any difference or not. Just doing it on principle 😉 (along with about 20 other supps)

I do... But I have no idea if it makes any difference or not. Just doing it on principle 😉 (along with about 20 other supps)

I do and they help with digestion.I hear all these people talking about bad bloat but I rarely get a bad bloat from my carb nite.

Scope75

Are you serious??20 is a lot of supps.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Let's count mineWhey IsolateCaseinWhey HydroCasein HydroCreatineCaffeineMCT oilLeucineHCBDMagnesiumPotassiumFish OilMethylated FolateVitamin DGABA1,3 DimethylamylanineWell that's 16 for me.  We should get CoryMC to list his.  I also occasionally take Beta Alanine and Aspartic Acid.

Let's count mineWhey IsolateCaseinWhey HydroCasein HydroCreatineCaffeineMCT oilLeucineHCBDMagnesiumPotassiumFish OilMethylated FolateVitamin DGABAWell that's 15 for me.  We should get CoryMC to list his.  I also occasionally take Beta Alanine and Aspartic Acid.

This could make for an interesting thread. Cory would blow everyone out of the water.

Scope75

6-8 supps max for me. Some parts of the year are more supp heavy but for 8 is about the max.

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

Cory's list for fiist half of the day sups would blow us all away

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Bodynsoil
    Participant

Cory's list for fiist half of the day sups would blow us all away

He is a pseudo pharmacist..

Mikehr

Probiotics (high quality) and betaine HCL have helped my digestion soo much in regardless to very big protein meals, I used to get brutal acid refulx and indigestion

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?