Reorientation Phase

• This topic has 5 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

soulmind

I am on Day 7 and I am freaking ready for my Carb Nite.  Almost broke down today but my wife helped me pull through (she's doing it with me).  That said I can't weight (see what I did there… fucking kill me) until I shed most of this fat so I can move to back-loading.

nz6stringaxe

I never knew I could eat a whole box of Reese's Puffs in one sitting… or a whole box of pancakes.

Richard Schmitt

When y'all Carb-Backload or do the Carb Nite, I'm assuing y'all workout prior to, but do you intake the carbs directly after working out or wait the two hours after workout?

Jerad

When y'all Carb-Backload or do the Carb Nite, I'm assuing y'all workout prior to, but do you intake the carbs directly after working out or wait the two hours after workout?

It depends on when you workout. If you can, workout just before your carb nite but if not, it's not crucial. Saturday will be my first Carb Nite and I'll be training with the boys in the morning and probably won't get my carb nite for  hours afterwards. I'm with soulmind, the gf isn't exactly enjoying me being on this either.

soulmind

Before I have my Carb NIte I am planning  on doing a real intense workout where I plan on using the three major powerlifting moves: Bench, Squat, and Deadlift.  Then I'm going to Dunkin Doughnuts.

Jerad

Before I have my Carb NIte I am planning  on doing a real intense workout where I plan on using the three major powerlifting moves: Bench, Squat, and Deadlift.  Then I'm going to Dunkin Doughnuts.

Man I wish we had a Dunkin Doughnuts here. I have been lusting after those ultimate stuffed crust pizza's from Pizza hut. So i'll be ordering a couple of those come Saturday.

Damon Amato
    Participant

lol, I live in MA.  There are 14 Dunkin' Donuts within 8 miles of my house.

Richard Schmitt

^^^ XD AWESOME HAHA

soulmind

Tomorrow night is my Carb Nite!!!  Any suggestions on what I should gorge on?

Damon Amato
    Participant

gluten free donuts, cheetos, sweet tarts, fudge rounds, pizza, ice cream.  Thats my plan for saturday night.

soulmind

I'm thinking 6 doughnuts, half a gallon of milk, dominos stuffed cheese bread, and PWO shake is going to be 50 grams of protein from hydrolized whey and some dextrose.  My body is changing!

Damon Amato
    Participant

dominoes stuffed cheese bread is now on my list.

soulmind

It looks retarded good, doesn't it?  Think I going to go with the feta spinach one.

Jerad

Sounds like the tim hortons here! Xept they're nowhere near as good.

Damon Amato
    Participant

general observation:  I dunno other people's experience, but I am usually a morning BMer, almost exact same time every morning.  While doing the depletion phase, I am ironically backed up like the interstate.  Is this typical?  If not, wtf is going on?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Reorientation Phase

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?