Reorientation Phase

• This topic has 5 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

robhally

The book pointed out that if you train intensely during the depletion phase you can accelerate the process to get the desired results in only a few days compared to 10 days if you weren't training. But then again, he also said if you want to be safe just do the full 10 days. So I'd say go for 10 days if you can, but when it becomes too difficult to sustain start backloading.

Richard Schmitt

The book pointed out that if you train intensely during the depletion phase you can accelerate the process to get the desired results in only a few days compared to 10 days if you weren't training. But then again, he also said if you want to be safe just do the full 10 days. So I'd say go for 10 days if you can, but when it becomes too difficult to sustain start backloading.

Ah gotcha! Thanks! Personally I do train pretty hard, and I figured since I have I could start CBL tomorrow or Saturday. I guess if I scres up again...I'll have to do deplete the carbs (for a full ten days) I'll see where that takes me...so tomorrow CBL? yay?!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Reorientation Phase

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?