Thank you, Keifer!!!

• This topic has 17 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Thank you everyone for the support 🙂 I lost around 87lbs in half a year.. Thats about.. 8 1/2 babies O.o

Percy

This is my first post.Well done mate, what a cracking effort.

marilxmad

Thank you everyone for the support 🙂 I lost around 87lbs in half a year.. Thats about.. 8 1/2 babies O.o

LMFAO Y U CALCULATE IN BABIES?! hahahahahaahaThat's hilarious!

OhForPetesSake
    Participant

LMFAO Y U CALCULATE IN BABIES?! hahahahahaahaThat's hilarious!

More specifically, effing giant ten pound babies.

LegsMegs81
    Participant

You look like a different person!

T-Bone300

lost all that weight and still got the guns – yea, I hate you – LOL

Only got about 10-15 more lbs of fat to lose until I've reached my target BF%.. so close yet soooo far 🙂

steve_76

Only got about 10-15 more lbs of fat to lose until I've reached my target BF%.. so close yet soooo far 🙂

I'm in the same position as you. I need to see my abs and I reckon another 10-15lbs of fat loss would do it. Have you thought about switching to carb night? I reckon a month or two on that would probably help.

Lol, yea I switched to carb-nite… I just got certified as a personal trainer.. and I really need to look the part..FAST! 🙂

steve_76

Lol, yea I switched to carb-nite... I just got certified as a personal trainer.. and I really need to look the part..FAST! 🙂

Well done. You've already come a long way fast. How have you found the switch to carb nite? Is it getting you results? I am thinking about switching to carb nite next week. I ran DB for two months, and this is week 7 of SA for me.

Carb-nite is definitely the quickest and easiest way to lose your body fat. CBL:SA takes more patience.

steve_76

Sounds good to me. I reckon I'll give CBL three or four more weeks and then switch to carb nite for cutting. How long have you been running CBL? What sort of gains did you make?

I cant remember how long I was doing CBL:SA for… but I lost 20lbs and gained a lot of strength… I wasnt doing it for very long either

JigsawCode
    Participant

Bravo, nice work dude! I bet the ladies are floodin ya now  8)

AnnLUX

Dude, GREAT JOB! You motivate me to stick with this and see how it goes. Very exciting for sure! 🙂 Keep it up.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you, Keifer!!!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?