Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

• This topic has 16 voices and 129 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 130 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

We'll do a drawing from the existing posts shortly before the release.Yes, "less competition".Ā  šŸ™‚

Would y'all consider in shipping to APO AE addresses?

ADTS

We'll do a drawing from the existing posts shortly before the release.Yes, "less competition".Ā  šŸ™‚

Less competition is always a good thing. Tex, I gotta imagine they'll have an ebook for ya.

Richard Schmitt

Less competition is always a good thing. Tex, I gotta imagine they'll have an ebook for ya.

Haha yeah I'm sure they'll have one for everyone, it's a pretty big deal,Ā  at least I think so. I appreciate that though.

CaseyD

I have nothing of value to add, just wanted to say: 3 more days šŸ™‚

Jerad

There's gunna be a physical copy of the book?!? F-yea! I'm tired of going crosseyed reading e-books on an LCD.

CaseyD

Haha yeah, I can only handle a few e-pages at a time myself. One more day… which means about a half day for the drawing šŸ™‚ At least that how I understood it.

PegLeg

Looking forward to digging into this myself.Working in the industry it is always nice to find good solid reading material with scientific big guns backing it.There is a lot of speculation with regards to diet and training so this should be refreshing and give me some new ammo to use on my victims...ahem, I mean clients.

CaseyD

So close…. Drawing now???? But really, patiently waiting šŸ™‚

Naomi Most

Doing a last-pass edit of the book.Ā  (Yes, total last-minute nonsense.)You guys are going to LOVE this thing. Personally I'm going to be reading it a second time after I'm done tonight... SO much to learn...

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Awesome! SOOO pumped for the book down here in Australia/New Zealand (split my time between the two)!Going to start my carb depletion diet this weekend, which will give me a week to read, digest, reread, plan and prepare for the new weigh of life haha.

Seeking optimal health & performance for myself & others at:
    Alex Fergus Coaching - ā€Øwww.AFCoaching.com.au

Hurley

Can't wait!Ā  Just in time for the weekend, I've cleared my calendar.

ADTS

Its like Christmas morning….Can't wait for this thing.

Richard Schmitt

So book?? Today? Yes? =D=D=D

PegLeg

Good anticipation!Just finished Carb nite and I have to say that is one mammoth resource.Peg Leg

ADTS

Good anticipation!Just finished Carb nite and I have to say that is one mammoth resource.Peg Leg

its enormous.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Backloading Launch: DECEMBER 9th

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?