My road!

• This topic has 6 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

zewski

If you're on CNS there's no such thing as “over-doing fats”  😉Just eat to satiety dont set "targets" to hit, you'll just get paranoid.

dawatts22

Whooops, I really over-did my Fats today:Dor under-did Proteins...

Meh,,, I hit 73% fats today.  All part of it I think.

AciD

89.8 kg / 198 lbs todayI read somwhere in the forum, that somene said he did only 6days of prep. phase, cause he switched to fat burning at 4th day - how does one even know that?

dawatts22

89.8 kg / 198 lbs todayI read somwhere in the forum, that somene said he did only 6days of prep. phase, cause he switched to fat burning at 4th day - how does one even know that?

Not sure.  I think some people have done this enough times that they can feel themselves go into ketogenisis and know the signs.  Personally I dont feel shit.    ;D  Maybe I will feel it next time.

AciD

Good to know:DJust came back from BJJ, my muscles get that burinig feeling from lactic acid sooo easy.But my cardio is still okay. Can anyone just throw a little light on what I should be paying attention during prep phase?I mean - now I know how I feel when I'm super-depleted, but I don't think this is going to happen even when I had to few carbs the next morning.I know that I should compare weight, and for every lb lost, there is approx 100g of carbs behind it added to my maximum carb intake. Any other tips?

dawatts22

"my muscles get that burinig feeling from lactic acid sooo easy"

Its hard climbing the stairs at home.  I climb them a lot but these days while on CNS I feel the burn every time.  I was just thinking about this this morning and wondering if anyone else feels the burning from mundane tasks.  Good to know Im not alone  😉 .  And I am definitely not comparing climbing stairs to Jujitsu....just that it happens very quickly.

AciD

"my muscles get that burinig feeling from lactic acid sooo easy"

Its hard climbing the stairs at home.  I climb them a lot but these days while on CNS I feel the burn every time.  I was just thinking about this this morning and wondering if anyone else feels the burning from mundane tasks.  Good to know Im not alone  😉 .  And I am definitely not comparing climbing stairs to Jujitsu....just that it happens very quickly.

THOSE DAMN STAIRS! hahaha, that is so true, have same problem with them

AciD

89.4 kg / 197 lbs another lb down!

dawatts22

Congrats!

AciD

weight – 89.6 so it's a little bit up todayAny ideas why the glycogen stores aren't flushing? A little confusing. Let's say I'll be 5lbs lighter on the last day than I was before I starded prep. Does it mean that I'm having so little glycogen stored? Cause I saw some quite small people on this forum losing like 10lbs. A little bit wierd :SOne clue: Just before bed I had some chicken, ham and cheese. I figured [also from the time when i backloaded without prep phase] that if I eat anything than go to sleep in 2 hours, I feel heavy on stomach even the day after . Could this be a factor?

dawatts22

I lost 0 during prep phase.  Some lose 15.  Seems to be diff for everyone.

AciD

Okay, but how am I supposed to know how many carbs should I take on the first CBL?

dawatts22

Okay, but how am I supposed to know how many carbs should I take on the first CBL?

I can't speak to CBL only carb nite.  And as far as CN goes I guess its trial and error.  I've done less that 300 - 500 grams And haven't noticed much of a difference.  I think some have gone over 800 grams on carb nite.I thought you were on CNS my apologies if I got that wrong.

AciD

Hmmm okay, I'll see what will a weighing scale show on Monday ;]

AciD

89,3 so basicly back to the day before yesterdayTommorow everning big loading! I think 9 days will be enough.One more question.What should I do, when my BJJ classes end at 9p.m. and I go to sleep at approx midnight or 11 p.m.What is the best way to backload then?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My road!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?