Testosterone supplements and/or foods

• This topic has 16 voices and 68 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Cory, how/when do you take DAA? Just mix in water? Pre/post workout?

Followed Flex magazine suggested dosage.  3g in the morning, on empty stomach (30-minutes before breakfast).In the case of CNS or CBL, I'd take it 30 minutes before the first meal.Just mix the stuff in water... 3g.  The flavor is kind of 'tangy'.  It reminds me of going down on a clean girl, please pardon my analogy.  It really does!Cory

jtrouve63

I might give it a try the next time I order supps since its so cheap. I'll give you my review on the taste, doesn't sound like something that'd be great to drink, though I'm sure it's better than straight BCAAs in water

Followed Flex magazine suggested dosage.  3g in the morning, on empty stomach (30-minutes before breakfast).In the case of CNS or CBL, I'd take it 30 minutes before the first meal.Just mix the stuff in water... 3g.  The flavor is kind of 'tangy'.  It reminds me of going down on a clean girl, please pardon my analogy.  It really does!Cory

....Now that you mention it, that's what it taste like.. Haha.

I might give it a try the next time I order supps since its so cheap. I'll give you my review on the taste, doesn't sound like something that'd be great to drink, though I'm sure it's better than straight BCAAs in water

NOTHING, I mean NOTHING I've ever supp'ed with has tasted as $h1t as straight BCAAs in water.  This coming from a guy who has supp'ed with most every raw (including the awful-tasting Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Citrulline Malate).BCAAs smell like maple syrup, but taste like someone vomitted into my mouth.D-Aspartic Acid is very mild, and DOES remind me of going down on a girl.Cory

....Now that you mention it, that's what it taste like.. Haha.

Yes, it does.  LOL.  8)Suffice to say, when I consume it, I am filled with happy thoughts.Cory

AdamFiddler

Intensity Junkie:  What do you make of Turinabol?  I gather it's legal.  -Adam

Cameron Sharpe
    Participant

D-Aspartic acid tastes HORRID in just water.  Has such an acidic taste for me, and bothers my throat.  I have to mix it in something flavored at night.  And Turinabol is not legal…if its the real stuff lol. 

Fairy

Try getting some sunlight. Vitamin D is needed to produce testosterone and in the UK at least, in winter most men are deficient. Then the sun comes out and they all start having bar fights, like clockwork

Is anyone taking any supplements or eating any foods with the goal of increasing testosterone? If so, what has your experience been?

I am not taking them now, but I have taken pro-hormone supplements before. It could be completely a placebo effect, but I got strong as heck. I completely stopped them a while back and got on Carb Backloading. I am probably just as strong now, weigh 10 pounds less, and look and feel a lot better. That is just my experience.

bioengineer

I'd look into macro and micro nutrient tests. Addressing nutrient deficiencies like selenium and vit D can improve your T levels a bit

Richman

Natural Supps to boost T-levelsDHEAFenugreekTribulus TerrestrisI take all of these daily when I first wake up. No stomach issues and I no longer have low-T.  😀

Fairy

NOTHING, I mean NOTHING I've ever supp'ed with has tasted as $h1t as straight BCAAs in water.  This coming from a guy who has supp'ed with most every raw (including the awful-tasting Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Citrulline Malate).BCAAs smell like maple syrup, but taste like someone vomitted into my mouth.D-Aspartic Acid is very mild, and DOES remind me of going down on a girl.Cory

Yeah, you need to try unflavored hydrolized whey... ATM I'm taking this with 20 g BCAAs

Big_R
    Participant

Natural Supps to boost T-levelsDHEAFenugreekTribulus TerrestrisI take all of these daily when I first wake up. No stomach issues and I no longer have low-T.  😀

Trib makes my libido go through the roof...when i take this stuff, looking at the refrigerator would yield the same results as seeing a pair of Ta Ta's ... unbelievably potent @ 1500mg / day

Fairy

OMG, they sell it on MyProtein (tamest supplement site ever): http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/tribulus_pro#I think I'm on about 14, no, 15 daily supplements now ... When does it end...?

Try getting some sunlight. Vitamin D is needed to produce testosterone and in the UK at least, in winter most men are deficient. Then the sun comes out and they all start having bar fights, like clockwork

This is true.Go for about 3000-3200 IU a day of Vit. D, and it will aid in boosting test.  That said, you might want to get bloodwork done, as Vit. D collects in the body, and can be toxic at higher levels.  Supplement for your needs.Same w/ higher calcium intake, it also boosts test.Cory

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Testosterone supplements and/or foods

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?